Guitar Center 10% off used ( 499 and up )

uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

This sale happens maybe once or twice a year. I consistently find more good deals on used stuff via GC than anywhere else, despite all the flak they get. And as long as you don't abuse it, you have can generally get a free return if what shows up is not to your liking, or worst case scenario you can pay return shipping and get a full refund.

I actually scored a really nice Vintage Yairi last month from GC ( pending NUGD thread ) and maybe this will prompt another ;-) @slowhand84 ...i believe you have partaken before as well?
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
slowhand84
Reactions:

I'm full up and don't see anything I can't pass up, but I did see they're running it again. I browse GC Used super frequently (hence all the scores) but always good to save a few extra bucks :)
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Congrats on the Yairi! I actually really like GC and have always had a good relationship with several staff members for years. Any time they can they show me some love on price. Some things, their hands are tied, like Bose and other brands. If they sell less than suggested retail they sideways with the manufacturer.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole