Anyone seen these?

Sub forums for Agile/SX, Gibson, Fender, PRS, Epiphone, Douglas, Other guitars and Lessons. If you would like another added contact the Site Admin.
mindwave
Reactions:
Gearlist: LOTS

I know this should probably be in AMPS, but anyone who plays an electric could be interested, but more than anything Id like to hear from folks with experience:

looking through the bay at the BM red specials (thats my next build) and came across these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hotone-Eagles- ... 0008.m2219

geez that like an amazon link, wonder how much you can cut off and still get where your going?

anyway, guy seems to have acces to the whole ;line

SEEMS to be al new in the box

seems to be at least 1/2 o retail, some a lot less than used?

I knnow if it smells like she aint clean, she aint clean, but this one is just really unusual, such a low price item , you could make it up in volume if its a fake but hmmmmmmm
OMB
Reactions:

They (HoTones) don't fetch much on the used market unfortunately.
Central Floriduh Ain't it Grand!
glasshand
Reactions:

I'd never heard of the Eagle's Heart; I wonder if it's a newer one, or an older model that I missed. The official page says "It captures the main characteristics of the legendary ENGL® Savage 120". (https://www.hotoneaudio.com/products/na ... le's-heart) I have no experience with this one, but I did borrow and try out a "Purple Wind" a while back. The owner raved about it, but I wasn't so impressed. I thought it was kind of boxy and toylike, and I am hardly a huge corksniffer. I mean, they're not bad for what they are, and it is somewhat unusual to see an effects loop on an amp this small, and this guy's prices are definitely good, but what they are is strictly bedroom amps, because 5W of solid state power is very little.
Chocol8
Reactions:

They are still overpriced at $50. Save your money.
honyock
Reactions:

Had a couple, sold them after getting the SDOTD Box MV50 which also allowed me to sell my Marshall DSL40c since it did better Marshall than the Marshall...
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
jam
Reactions:

I just saw this. They are still available and look pretty good to me. I must say, for the price, I'm pretty tempted.
slowhand84
Reactions:

jam wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:12 pm I just saw this. They are still available and look pretty good to me. I must say, for the price, I'm pretty tempted.
Can’t comment on this specific model but I have a nano Heart Attack mini amp and it sounds GREAT for the $70ish I paid.