Joined AGF April 10, 2013
mozz
Reactions:

https://truefire.com/cinco

Expires about lunchtime friday EST.
AGF refugee
Partscaster
Reactions:

I signed up. Thats a lot of info for a years soaking up at a cheap price.
I will add, that my VPN did alert me to TrueFire being hacked months prior, and that my TF registration info was on the black web. Which prompted me to change many of my passwords. I did notice that TF did require a new reset, with more complicated password to gain access this time. However, I never heard about the hack from them.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
jtcnj
Reactions:

I am debating this.

I want to take in person lessons this year for the first time.
There is not a lot near me; there were a lot more listings before C-19.
There is a School of Rock that is more geared towards kids, but they have an adult program.
Havent inquired about cost yet though.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

At 66 my music lessons are over now I need lessons on how to keep food off my shirt when I eat. :shock:
Partscaster
Reactions:

redman wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:34 am At 66 my music lessons are over now I need lessons on how to keep food off my shirt when I eat. :shock:
I wear a bib. Its walking around hours later with the bib still on thats the problem. ;)
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Partscaster wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:39 amI wear a bib. Its walking around hours later with the bib still on thats the problem. ;)

I feel your pain brother.