Haven't seen one of these in a while

honyock
Reactions:

Too bad the price has gone way higher than I would be willing to go, but this is one of those old Douglas guitars I should have bought when they were available new.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Left-Handed-Do ... 751380.jpg[/IMG]Image

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
toomanycats
Reactions:

Looks like what a Jackson, an Ibanez, and a BC Rich would look like if they had a baby.

Momma Ibanez: "Now which one of you two is the real baby daddy?"
Jackson: "Don't look at me. Ain't nobody in my family has a head like that. That looks like BC's kid."
BC Rich: "I don't think so man. Look at those shark teeth. Those are most definitely yours."
Washburn: "Ha ha. Suckas. Momma don't even remember that one night we had together."
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
mickey
Reactions:

Looks like a weapon of some sort to me.
Gandalf the Intonationer
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

I always liked those but neeeeeeever quite bit on one. Neck-through for the asking price at the time was amazing.
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
rrobbone
Reactions:

I dunno, lefty, good bones, good tuners, looks like northern ash, neck thru, and a case.

Price stands at $170 +ship, seller will work with calculating fair shipping.... looks like a good deal to me.
"What is this place? Where am I?"
bc rich
Reactions:

honyock wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:36 am Too bad the price has gone way higher than I would be willing to go, but this is one of those old Douglas guitars I should have bought when they were available new.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Left-Handed-Do ... 751380.jpg[/IMG]Image

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
That price is cheaper than new , a while back .
Shipping quote for economy is not cheap , but it has a hard case which is a plus so maybe justified .
The natural finish that shows the neck-thru is a big plus , my Douglas Hadron 625 TBL Blue is so dark you can only see it is a neck-thru in stronger light , still that neck heel and fret access is a dead giveaway ..
They do not come up often.
DSCF3247 (600x800).jpg
dabbler
Reactions:

Yeah, it will probably sell.
P1000043.jpg
P1000044.jpg
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

Dammit you guys.....GASsing hard now.....
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson