Looking for an Inexpensive 335 Case?

tobijohn
Reactions:

Mossman wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:25 pm
Yeah, I can't make sense of what they do most of the time. You want to think there's some kind of underlying logic behind their actions, but then they take your package that was two towns away, and put it on a truck to another state. Or they let it sit in a DC for four days and bring it to you two days late... And it looks like it's been through a war zone. And this kind of performance is persistent... They've been like this for a long time. How do they stay in business? You would think that Sweetwater and other businesses would get a lot of complaints. Sweetwater tells you when to expect your package before you even get a tracking number, so I imagine a lot of people would hold them accountable if it didn't arrive when they said it would. You know how impatient people are.
I'm at 1045 and they pretty frequently leave my stuff at 1145. When I get the delivery notification and there's nothing at the front door, I just head down the street and pick it up off their front porch...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
Mossman
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:38 pm
Mossman wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:25 pm
Yeah, I can't make sense of what they do most of the time. You want to think there's some kind of underlying logic behind their actions, but then they take your package that was two towns away, and put it on a truck to another state. Or they let it sit in a DC for four days and bring it to you two days late... And it looks like it's been through a war zone. And this kind of performance is persistent... They've been like this for a long time. How do they stay in business? You would think that Sweetwater and other businesses would get a lot of complaints. Sweetwater tells you when to expect your package before you even get a tracking number, so I imagine a lot of people would hold them accountable if it didn't arrive when they said it would. You know how impatient people are.
I'm 1045 and they pretty frequently leave my stuff at 1145. When I get the delivery notification and there's nothing at the front door, I just head down the street and pick it up off their front porch...
That used to happen to me all the time when I lived in Oklahoma. But that was because I shared a driveway with my neighbor, and I lived in a double-wide that was positioned so that the front door faced the back yard. The side that faced the road was partially obscured by trees, and this was on a rural back road, so it looked more like an out-building than a residence. My neighbor lived in a normal house, so pretty much everything except the mail ended up over there, no matter who was delivering it.
Finally escaping the People's Republic of Kalifornia!

BANNED BY MOMO
Mossman
Reactions:

Well, I guess I was wrong... The tracking now says it's in Texas, but it's still scheduled to arrive here in the next 4-7 hours.

BANNED BY MOMO
Mossman
Reactions:

And.... Nope. It made it to the Navajo rez in AZ at 1:00 this afternoon, and it's still there. FedEx kept up the front that it was on time and going to arrive between 2:30 and 4:00pm until the very end, and now they have no idea when it'll arrive:

image.png

BANNED BY MOMO