Agile AL3100 Birdseye at GC (with upgraded pups)

slowhand84
Reactions:

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Agile ... -Guitar.gc

Nice little deal, despite the ding or two I can see on the body's edges. Pickups are definitely upgraded and that's probably the nicest birdseye top I've seen on an Agile. Someone grab this so I don't have to, I don't have any more room :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-05-11 7.00.54 PM.png
toomanycats
Reactions:

Looks like somebody might have been trying to do the Slash thing, though From the color of the bobbins those don't look like Duncan Alnico II pro pups. Could be worth it for someone to call the store, get a "sales tool"* on the line with a higher IQ than a wet sponge, and ask some questions.

*The term "sales tool" as it relates to GC employees is used courtesy of @tonebender :D
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
thepezident
Reactions:
Gearlist: I got stuff

gone
slowhand84
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:26 am Looks like somebody might have been trying to do the Slash thing, though From the color of the bobbins those don't look like Duncan Alnico II pro pups. Could be worth it for someone to call the store, get a "sales tool"* on the line with a higher IQ than a wet sponge, and ask some questions.

*The term "sales tool" as it relates to GC employees is used courtesy of @tonebender :D
Yeah you don't really wanna be doing anything to delay the purchase if you want it, if something is a good deal it is gone in a snap (as you can see here, this didn't last more than a couple hours after I posted it here). Unless they were explicitly told what the pickups were by whoever traded it in they won't really know anyway.

Because GC has probably the best return policy of any company anywhere I always just grab it and figure it out later. In this case though I am full up on LPs :).
thepezident wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:24 amgone
Yep not surprised lol, any nice 3K series under $300 is gone in a jiffy.