WTS 2011 Lefty Carvin CT6

brentona
Reactions:

Hello all -
New to the board and coming off of a guitar Hiatus for almost a decade. I am getting back to my strings and have a wonderful Case Queen for your consideration :

Up for consideration is my 2011 Carvin CT6 which is beautifully flamed anywhere it can be! Blackburst edges make the flames pop really well. It doesn’t get played much at all is the only reason for the sale. I am going to hunt for a nice American Tele to add to the arsenal if anyone picks this up. It comes with a Carvin Tweed Case. I am asking $1900 OBO for the guitar and case. Price includes shipping to the lower 48. Attached also is the spec list from the build as close as I could replicate from the Kiesel order form! Enjoy and thank you!

This is as close to my specs as I could build the instrument from Kiesel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LeftyLife
honyock
Reactions:

purty, GLWS
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
brentona
Reactions:

honyock wrote:purty, GLWS
Thank you!! Someone will be able to crank me out better on this than me.

LeftyLife
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Wow..the flame on that neck and fingerboard is insane. Carvin really knows how to pick some exquisite woods for their guitars. Backwards for me but GLWTS, gorgeous guitar all around.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
brentona
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote:Wow..the flame on that neck and fingerboard is insane. Carvin really knows how to pick some exquisite woods for their guitars. Backwards for me but GLWTS, gorgeous guitar all around.
I know! It really is gorgeous but it doesn’t fit into where I want to take my playing anymore. It IS gorgeous. A true player too! Problem for most is the backwards orient of it! Dang southpaws!!

LeftyLife
brentona
Reactions:

I should add that I am open to US Tele’s and depending on the model a clean swap or maybe something on top

LeftyLife