SOLD - FSOT Peerless Retromatic P3

Keeffan
Reactions:

Great playing guitar. cones with 3 trem bars, 1 Duesenberg style bent arm, 1 Bigsby shaped, and 1 Bigsby with screw lock to prevent string sag when doing double stop bends I installed a GFS Dream 180 pickup in the neck and GFS Bigmouth in the bridge since this picture was taken to make it a more jangly guitar Stock pickups will be included in the case.

Also upgraded tuners to Hipshot EZ locking tuners

The Stetsbar trem allows for divebombs too! I sadly got rid of my Duesenberg Starplayer a few years ago, and as awesome as it was this Peerless is actually set up better! The Varitone gives it lots of additional soft jazz tones. Included is the OHSC.

Make an offer!

Would also trading for other guitars, teles especially. Could throw in some pedals in addition for the right guitar.
Attachments
PXL_20210718_170253364.jpg
golem
Reactions:

I've been interested in these. How much does it weigh?
Keeffan
Reactions:

Sorry, dunno how missed this. They are great guitars but weigh a ton. Never put it on the scale, but definitely north of 9 lbs!
golem
Reactions:

Keeffan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:44 pm Sorry, dunno how missed this. They are great guitars but weigh a ton. Never put it on the scale, but definitely north of 9 lbs!
No worries. I see the guy on TGP selling it now but at 9lbs I wouldn't be interested anyhow.