Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates $OLD

redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Pearly Gates in very good condition both have 12" plus cables $130 PayPal Goods and Services shipped to the lower 48 States price includes PP fees and shipping Cost.
ZOzudBB[1].jpg
P4MzwOd[1].jpg
v9lwmwT[1].jpg
amghgbL[1].jpg
37oINAH[1].jpg
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

SN3cesp[1].jpg
Attachments
wmrYBdo[1].jpg
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

PM sent...would the spacing on these work in an AL-3000 (non trem?)
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
redman
Reactions:

Worked well on my 2020 AL-3010
WVZ04in[1].jpg
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

These are my favorite A2 Duncan pickup. GLWS!
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
redman
Reactions:

andrewsrea wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:21 pm These are my favorite A2 Duncan pickup. GLWS!
Thanks @andrewsrea I thought I'd leave them here at a really low price through the 1st if no one wants them I'll move to Reverb but a little higher price.
Chocol8
Reactions:

If someone doesn’t snag them by the 31st, send me a PM and they won’t make it to the first.
golem
Reactions:

Chocol8 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:09 pm If someone doesn’t snag them by the 31st, send me a PM and they won’t make it to the first.
I bought them yesterday.
Chocol8
Reactions:

Good idea!
uwmcscott
Reactions:

I had hoped to grab these but saw others did before I had a chance. Just as a FYI, I was trolling around on Reverb after I saw these sold for a similar set and found a shop called MyGuitarSupply out of Martinez GA. They had a large number of new SD pickups listed and was acceping offers, so I added the auction I had looked at to my watch list to come back and look more later. Overnight I got a very good offer for that set from the seller and ended up pulling the trigger. I had a pretty good conversation with the guy and he was very willing to deal on just about any of the pickups he had listed, so if anyone's still in the market might want to look them up. The set I ordered is supposed to arrive on Monday so I can confirm it all made the trip OK and that it's legit - I actually did some reading and apparently there are some people selling counterfeit pickups now too ( ugh!) But this seemed like a pretty legit store with over 7K pos feedback.
redman
Reactions:

@uwmcscott I don't have any idea what you saw or bought but I just looked on Reverb using the "price low to high" which I believe means lowest price first and it shows the lowest price on reverb to be a used set for $170 that's why I priced them at $130 and sold them to an AGF member@golem It seems to me you're still trolling only it's now on my sales thread. I don't know why you are trying to make it sound like I'm charging to much for these pups These were the black ones new price on the big 3 SW, GC, and MF is $199. Why would you post this when I don't know you at all.
@golem if you feel the price was out of line let me know and I'll be happy refund your money but I can't go lower on the price I paid $165 for these and just can't loose more than $35.
uwmcscott
Reactions:

redman wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:06 pm @uwmcscott I don't have any idea what you saw or bought but I just looked on Reverb using the "price low to high" which I believe means lowest price first and it shows the lowest price on reverb to be a used set for $170 that's why I priced them at $130 and sold them to an AGF member@golem It seems to me you're still trolling only it's now on my sales thread. I don't know why you are trying to make it sound like I'm charging to much for these pups These were the black ones new price on the big 3 SW, GC, and MF is $199. Why would you post this when I don't know you at all.
@golem if you feel the price was out of line let me know and I'll be happy refund your money but I can't go lower on the price I paid $165 for these and just can't loose more than $35.
I think you have me wrong there @redman...I wasn't implying that at all. Your price of $130 was VERY fair and I would have definitely purchased them if they would have still been available. I PM'd you about them too if you remeber and just didn't get back to you in time before they sold.

What I was TRYING to say is that I did end up finding a vendor that was offering some pretty good deals and I ended up picking up a pair of 59's for about what you were selling yours for if anyone else was insterested. I noticed that chocol8 also was interested but missed the sale by a few minutes too. Was mainly letting him ( and possibly others ) know about the reverb dealer.

If i misread the thread and you haven't sold them yet then I apologize, I read that Golem said he already bought them. If that is the case (that you didn't sell them) I'd still be good for your original asking price.