FS: 1986 Westone Spectrum DX

pbrommer
Reactions:

Putting this out here, as I'm working on trying to thin the herd while I continue to assemble/build more.

I have a 1986 Westonw Spectrum DC made by Matsumoku (Japan) with the Bendmaster Deluxe temolo. I guess this was a transition time because most Spectrum DX did not have it until the following year. It is in a faded Imron White that has faded to French Vanilla ice cream color. Pickups are Magnaflux that have a could split on the tone knock (pull). Everything is almost pristine, minus finish checking from age. Comes with the whammy bar and gig bag. How about $225 shipped continental US.

I do have an old headstock AD-2200 in "TV yellow" that I'm willing to part with, but just putting a feeler out. All original except the dumb wraptail stud (person before used giant screws) and the magnets are A8/A5 bridge and A5/A2 or 4 neck. Sounds killer.

PM me if interested. I'll get pictures tomorrow with better light if I don't melt in the heat. Thanks!
dearlpitts
Reactions:
Gearlist: Strat,steat,strat,agile3018,tele ,mustang

Picture?
pbrommer
Reactions:

Link to Westone Spectrum DX pictures here: https://bit.ly/359dUJf (let me know if the link doesn't work for my drive)

I'll see about getting a couple pictures of the AD-2200. It's the old style with Gibson horns. I like it, it just needs a bit of work to make it happy. I'm just building/assembling guitars and having fun with that, so time to thin. Plus, I might make a Les Paul DC junior out of Black Limba, because I have a mahogany set neck blank that doesn't match what I'm building....