FS: Agile AL-3110 Floyd Rose

tony1852
Reactions:

My wife says I have too many guitars again, so I had to dig down and let one go. If anyone is interested, this board gets first shot. 24 fret, ebony board, floyd rose. Here's the specs from Rondo's archive:

https://www.rondomusic.com/product4890.html

In excellent shape, can ship.

I'm getting rid of it because it's a TANK lol! Thick 2" body, heavy. I like the Floyd on it, but the feel of my AL-3200MCC is just better and lighter to me. I'd like a floyd LP style guitar. Guess I should have grabbed one of the 3200s with a Floyd when they were available. I'm more into the double cut LP and SG styles now.

If you have an SG, DC or Destroyer, would consider a trade. My house is getting a facelift, and the guitar is tucked away for protection. Let me know
if there's any questions. It might take a day or two to answer with the house torn apart lol!

Thanks!

AGILE 3110 FRONT FULL GUITAR.jpg
AGILE 3110 FRONT BODY.jpg
AGILE 3110 BACK BODY.jpg
AGILE 3110 FRONT HEADSTOCK.jpg
AGILE 3110 BACK HEADSTOCK.jpg
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Not a Floyd user myself but that's a sweet looking 3110. Based on how fast Agiles are selling on Reverb right now, you should have no problem moving it if no one here is interested. The likelihood of Kurt having one of those available in the foreseeable future is pretty slim so the right person would certainly pay a good price to obtain it!
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
tony1852
Reactions:

Thanks 'scott! I always try to give the board a shot at any Agiles I have to let go, try to keep em in the family!

I started off with a couple of used Agiles, and sold one back to it's former long lost owner on this board a year or two ago. Crazy story! And every time I seem to lose an Agile, I get 1 or 2 more to replace. I'm not sure if it's the guitars, or Rondo/Kurt, or this board that keeps me coming back. Probably a combination..
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Really nice looking guitar I hope you sell it quickly.
Razzle
Reactions:
Gearlist: 2010 AL-2000 Goldtop Floyd
2013 AL-3200 Purple Quilt Floyd semi-custom
2017 AL-3100mcc Lemonburst Quilt Floyd

I didn't see the neck profile in the specs, what kind of neck profile does it have?

And how much does it actually weigh?
tony1852
Reactions:

Here's the specs from Rondo:

Actual width at nut is 42mm and 21st fret 55.5mm, so close. Bathroom scale says 10.4lbs. For comparison, my AL-3200MCC wide weighs 8.8lbs, and my Gibson Studio HP weighs 9.4lbs. The only thing that is heavier that I might have is my '85 Yamaha SBG-2100 with the brass sustain block.

The 3110 also comes with some cool strap locks and nice Levi's leather strap. Probably going to list it on Reverb in a few days if no takers here.
slowhand84
Reactions:

tony1852 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:06 pm My wife says I have too many guitars again, so I had to dig down and let one go. If anyone is interested, this board gets first shot. 24 fret, ebony board, floyd rose. Here's the specs from Rondo's archive:

In excellent shape, can ship.

I'm getting rid of it because it's a TANK lol! Thick 2" body, heavy. I like the Floyd on it, but the feel of my AL-3200MCC is just better and lighter to me. I'd like a floyd LP style guitar. Guess I should have grabbed one of the 3200s with a Floyd when they were available. I'm more into the double cut LP and SG styles now.

If you have an SG, DC or Destroyer, would consider a trade. My house is getting a facelift, and the guitar is tucked away for protection. Let me know
if there's any questions. It might take a day or two to answer with the house torn apart lol!

Thanks!

AGILE 3110 FRONT FULL GUITAR.jpgAGILE 3110 FRONT BODY.jpgAGILE 3110 BACK BODY.jpgAGILE 3110 FRONT HEADSTOCK.jpgAGILE 3110 BACK HEADSTOCK.jpg
I'd have to recommend maybe posting a price, given that you're trying to sell it :lol:
tony1852
Reactions:

$375 plus actual freight. Include a gig bag so it's got some extra protection when I ship.
Longblacktie
Reactions:

Awesome guitar!
tony1852
Reactions:

Thanks! If anyone's interested pm me. I'll let it sit here at this price for a few days and if no takers put on Reverb.