Jump !

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Lamf77
Reactions:

Guy does a lot of videos with the little Evel Knievel......I'm surprised the thing can land and stay upright.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

That was cool!
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

Oh now I see. That's what Gibson was trying to do, jump guitars. They just didn't do it well.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

BatUtilityBelt wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:30 pm Oh now I see. That's what Gibson was trying to do, jump guitars. They just didn't do it well.
Funny but I didn't see one headstock break....ha ha ha
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I just read the back story, or what is suppose to be the truth, about why Gibson destroyed all those guitars. Interesting to say the least.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

tonebender wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:52 am I just read the back story, or what is suppose to be the truth, about why Gibson destroyed all those guitars. Interesting to say the least.
Wasn't it an insurance payout, where they did not want the guitars resurfacing on the market?
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
Spike
Reactions:

I love that! I had one of those little Evel Knievel sets. It brings back memories of when I was a wee lad. Lol.
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift
Steve Prefontaine