Happy 4th

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

american-flag.png

This is usually @tonebender's post but I'll take a stab at it this year.

I love July 4th: The pancake breakfasts, the parades, fireworks and the general celebration of our freedom and rights. Things aren't perfect but I'm still blessed to be an American.

What did you guys do today? For those of you in the heat wave, I hope that you're staying cool.

I had to work this morning so I rode my bike into town to miss the loads of traffic that was amassing for the parade. 'Sailed right on past the jams when I got done. This afternoon was spent playing some guitar and throwing the ball in the water for my dog. Tonight we'll watch some baseball.

Good times. Good times. Happy 4th!
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

Slept in (because last night's neighborhood fireworks went late and loud). Routine mundane things, then had lunch, diagnosed a guitar wiring issue (cheap pot it turns out). Streamed video instead of the planned workout because yesterday pulled a muscle. Overall good day.
PoodlesAgain
Reactions:

Quiet (and wet) day, still working on the dog we adopted two weeks ago. Sarah is ten, with mammary cancer issues quiet at the moment.

I had bought some beer, "Green Monsta" from Wachusett Brewery, western MA, but, as we had a slow cooker pork butt, we had box wine to go with it!

Big thunder sacred to new dog, she almost jumped the fence... we could have lost her!
The other farm cats didn’t super love him but the chickens thought he was alright so he became a chicken.
Spike
Reactions:

Grilled for the kids and grand kiddos. Hung by the pool most of the afternoon. Great day.

Happy 4th!
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift
Steve Prefontaine
dabbler
Reactions:

Went out with my wife, oldest daughter and son-in-law for some bbq, then the great American past time, shopping the sales! Watched "A Capitol Fourth" on PBS.
jtcnj
Reactions:

Happy Independence Day!
Don't forget what it means as it seems largely lost today.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

We had a pretty low key affair around our household. 2 of 3 kids gone or working, mostly hung around and tried to stay cool as it's been so hot lately. My oldest son has recently started a full time job as a Paramedic at our local Fire Dept, and he had a 24 hour shift over the 4th. Seeing the underbelly/bad side of holidays like the 4th puts a whole new perspective on things, and gives me a huge appreciation for all those who serve today and have in the past.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

We visited with some friends and played some music. Good food and good tunes. I hope everyone here had a nice 4th.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole