Tom Petty American Girl

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Great rundown of the anatomy of the guitar parts by the original guitarist. Brilliant

tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

My absolute favorite guitar player and the perfect match for Tom Petty. If those two were not together it would not have been the same. I know that sounds stupid because of course it would not have been the same but I jus think it was something magical between them musically speaking.

Thanks for posting that!
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Tglo
Reactions:
Gearlist: Way to many and it changes every month.
My new favorite is my Harley Benton guitars.

tonebender wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:31 am My absolute favorite guitar player and the perfect match for Tom Petty. If those two were not together it would not have been the same. I know that sounds stupid because of course it would not have been the same but I jus think it was something magical between them musically speaking.

Thanks for posting that!
No not stupid at all.
Lennon and McCartney
Page and Plant
Peanut butter and jelly
Those are just some iconic pair's. 🤣😂😁😀😆
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him wil not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Raindog
Reactions:

Call me a weirdo but this is my favorite Mike Campbell song.

Tglo
Reactions:
Gearlist: Way to many and it changes every month.
My new favorite is my Harley Benton guitars.

My favorite is the work he did on Boys of summer with Don Henley.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him wil not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Lacking Talent
Reactions:

Which, for those that may not be aware, was an original composition and instrumental demo of his that Henley put lyrics to.
artandsoul
Reactions:
Gearlist: sx callisto cus ds tobacco quilt, A2 probuckers.
sx hawk car p90 all stock.
agile al3200 purple black quilt, all stock.
jet city 50w 6l6 warren hanes mod
jet city 100w ltd el34 warren hanes mod
big knob pedals color jumbo, behringer super fuzz, joyo dig tuner, black arts toneworks lstr fuzz" green muff clone"
412 eminence swamp thang 600watts in egnater cabinet

Just picked up a tom petty and heart breakers 6 cd box set yesterday at goodwill figure its worth the 15 bux looks new havent played it yet since i know ill be into it for month lol! tom petty was a brilliant musician all american icon for sure
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
jtcnj
Reactions:

I was just listening to the 1st 3 records the last few days.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.