Anybody know dearlpitts?

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
MrM0964
Reactions:
Gearlist: AGF join date - 1/13/13

He hasn't appeared to have received the info on the new site. I saw someone tried posting in the Major Tom thread in reply to him but the post has been deleted. dearlpitts thinks this is the end of the line for AGF, and that just isn't the case. Can anyone get ahold of him outside the old AGF?
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

I tried to cue him in but was banned shortly thereafter.
zisme
Reactions:

i just took a shot at directing dearlpitts and TomSamuels here on the old site. I expect the banhammer is coming. good riddance

several have tried multiple times to give dearlpitts the message. i don't think anyone has succeeded in making the connection yet. it's still an ongoing effort in another thread - trying to reach him on other forums he frequents
frogs love to eat flies,
the devil's name, Beelzebub, lord of the flies
evil spirits love to spiritually feed upon those whom Beelzebub rules

joined AGF March 20, 2013
fatjack
Reactions:

Was just skulking there and saw both posts. Hope he get the word soon, I hate that some of us can't seem to find us. The ban hammer prolly will drop , well no shame in taking a hit to save one of our people.
mickey
Reactions:

"I think" he is on reverb.com as "noturningback'
But I'm not on Reverb.
Gandalf the Intonationer
fullonshred
Reactions:

In the milk carton kids threads I posted that I had googled dearlpitts and found he is a member on many other forums, none of which I go to. If any of you want to, just google dearlpitts with no spaces and if you are members of squier talk or any of the other forums where his name comes up, give him a shout on one of those.

I sent him several PMs and also reached out to him in the ongoing threads on old agf before I got banned.
mickey
Reactions:

zisme wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:58 am i just took a shot at directing dearlpitts and TomSamuels here on the old site. I expect the banhammer is coming. good riddance

several have tried multiple times to give dearlpitts the message. i don't think anyone has succeeded in making the connection yet. it's still an ongoing effort in another thread - trying to reach him on other forums he frequents
It appears your post got deleted at "that other place." :(
Gandalf the Intonationer
zisme
Reactions:

mickey wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:16 pm
zisme wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:58 am i just took a shot at directing dearlpitts and TomSamuels here on the old site. I expect the banhammer is coming. good riddance

yup. hopefully they saw it first...
banned.JPG
frogs love to eat flies,
the devil's name, Beelzebub, lord of the flies
evil spirits love to spiritually feed upon those whom Beelzebub rules

joined AGF March 20, 2013
RiverDog
Reactions:

MrM0964 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:43 am He hasn't appeared to have received the info on the new site. I saw someone tried posting in the Major Tom thread in reply to him but the post has been deleted. dearlpitts thinks this is the end of the line for AGF, and that just isn't the case. Can anyone get ahold of him outside the old AGF?
I had his email from when I sold him something. I just shot him a note, so hopefully he'll join us soon.
Aaron
---------------
"What is perfect pitch?"
"Perfect pitch is when you toss a banjo into the dumpster, it hits an accordion and they both break."
tobijohn
Reactions:

RiverDog wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:46 pm
MrM0964 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:43 am He hasn't appeared to have received the info on the new site. I saw someone tried posting in the Major Tom thread in reply to him but the post has been deleted. dearlpitts thinks this is the end of the line for AGF, and that just isn't the case. Can anyone get ahold of him outside the old AGF?
I had his email from when I sold him something. I just shot him a note, so hopefully he'll join us soon.

He just posted this over there ten minutes ago so I assume he hasn't gotten your email. I sent him a PM through Strat-Talk yesterday where he appears to be relatively active but I guess he didn't get that either:

"Anybody out there? Ground control to Major Tom when you hear me Major Tom here am I floating in my tin can far from the forum that once was"
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
mickey
Reactions:

Damned shame. But we have been trying.
Gandalf the Intonationer
tobijohn
Reactions:

zisme wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:24 pm
mickey wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:16 pm

yup. hopefully they saw it first...

banned.JPG
I doubt it, your post disappeared as well not long after. They're obviously keeping a close eye out for us so I would suggest the timing of any more update posts take into consideration that they are in the SF area (PST)...
Tsukiyomi
Reactions:
Gearlist: So long, original AGF, and thanks for all the fish

He posted over there at 4.46pm today asking where everyone was. I replied to him to direct him here (sorry, trying not to post there) and they've even auto-corrected "n e t" (with the spaces) to "c o m" :lol:
From the home of The Beatles to the land of Krispy Kreme
tobijohn
Reactions:

Tsukiyomi wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:14 pm He posted over there at 4.46pm today asking where everyone was. I replied to him to direct him here (sorry, trying not to post there) and they've even auto-corrected "n e t" (with the spaces) to "c o m" :lol:
It will be interesting to see how long your post is up...
honyock
Reactions:

sneak him this life line if he is on their new board...

https://momoboard.com/aguitrforum/posts ... Type=board
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
aullucci
Reactions:

Tsukiyomi wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:14 pm He posted over there at 4.46pm today asking where everyone was. I replied to him to direct him here (sorry, trying not to post there) and they've even auto-corrected "n e t" (with the spaces) to "c o m" :lol:
When I tried I posted 'dot fishing net (no fishing)'. I beat the autocorrect software. But got banned anyway. I tried to message him at tdpri but says he hasn't logged in there since 2014 so I'm not hopeful. [mention]RiverDog[/mention] seems like he's got the best shot. Here's hoping it comes through
Tsukiyomi
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:45 pm
Kiss of death. I'm now banned :o

Even though this is AGF's home now, it feels strange to be banned from a place I've been a member of for 11 years just for pointing someone to another site. :roll:
tobijohn
Reactions:

Tsukiyomi wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:24 pm

Even though this is AGF's home now, it feels strange to be banned from a place I've been a member of for 11 years just for pointing someone to another site. :roll:
Posting over there is now the kiss of death. I'm wracking my brain trying to think of a way to hurt that guy...
Tsukiyomi
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:31 pm

Posting over there is now the kiss of death. I'm wracking my brain trying to think of a way to hurt that guy...
I'm in ;)

Ironically I'd pulled up all my content over the last day or two and was going to start going in & deleting it but never got around to it. There are no words for how mad I am right now. This has pissed me off more than having to 'relocate' (which I'm eternally thankful for having the opportunity to do) and proves - if any proof were needed - how they don't give a damn about the AGF community being on board with their plans.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

In the scheme of things...upset that the board was sold out...BUT....this is business and we should never think anything is owed to us...so within his rights to do so. BUT BUT...I am very converned about the reports that our personal information is apparently available publicly...I have not been able to confirm any of this...but if this is the case...surely this is a violation of US privacy laws....anyone know if Mikey (original admin ?) had Major Thom's contact...if this is happening....someone needs to be alerted and an investigation started into how our personal email/info is being broadcast for any hacker to see.
tobijohn
Reactions:

Tonray's Ghost wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:07 pm

In the scheme of things...upset that the board was sold out...BUT....this is business and we should never think anything is owed to us...so within his rights to do so. BUT BUT...I am very converned about the reports that our personal information is apparently available publicly...I have not been able to confirm any of this...but if this is the case...surely this is a violation of US privacy laws....anyone know if Mikey (original admin ?) had Major Thom's contact...if this is happening....someone needs to be alerted and an investigation started into how our personal email/info is being broadcast for any hacker to see.
The first few days personal emails and in some cases, full names (or whatever you used as a full name when you first signed up for AGF) were accessible in the MOMO AGF profiles but that is no longer the case. If I were to look at your profile over there now it would only show as "@tonray"...
tobijohn
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:28 pm

The first few days personal emails and in some cases, full names (or whatever you used as a full name when you first signed up for AGF) were accessible in the MOMO AGF profiles but that is no longer the case. If I were to look at your profile over there now it would only show as "@tonray"...
Actually, I have to correct myself on this. Poking around over there for the last hour or so I discovered that while personal emails are no longer visible, some members' real names are. Just browsing through a couple threads at random, I noticed in one that me, [mention]Narsh[/mention] and [mention]Rollin Hand[/mention] all have our names show up in our individual posts. Our user profiles show both our AGF user names with the @ prefix as well as our real names. Wht some and not others I can only speculate that those of us who actually registered with MOMO after being prompted on the old AGF site are the ones who have their full names now visible...
mickey
Reactions:

You appear to forget that Mikey sold out to @jeffc who sold out a couple of years later to Minor Tom.
Gandalf the Intonationer
PoodlesAgain
Reactions:

Major Tom can easily be contacted, if you know a bit of French and geography...
The other farm cats didn’t super love him but the chickens thought he was alright so he became a chicken.
tobijohn
Reactions:

PoodlesAgain wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:53 am Major Tom can easily be contacted, if you know a bit of French and geography...
I'd be surprised if Major Tom was still involved. He had been working with MOMO for several months prior and probably had fulfilled his contractual obligation to them the day of his last post. While I can't tell the last day he signed on to the old site, his last active post was 5/27, the day after that last thread, admonishing the membership on their negative reaction. However, if you still want to contact him, his name is THOMAS GUERVENO and you can at this email address: webmaster@boursematch.com. If you do a search, there are plenty of other ways to get a hold of him as well:

https://www.google.com/search?q=THOMAS+ ... e&ie=UTF-8