Got my Dad a Spark for $150 last night basically new in the box!!!

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Chad
Reactions:

My Dad told me he did not want his tube amp and 4x12 anymore because he wants something way smaller for his bedroom and asked if he could have my Vox AC15 instead. My AC 15 is the limited edition British Racing Green and I really honestly have no use for it but would like to have the money for it, only reason being is because my dad only plays cleans with reverb and does not care about tone all that much, so the AC15 is kind of overkill. Anyhow I couldn't believe my local facebook marketplace when I saw a Spark amp come up for sale for $175 locally! It had been up for sale for about 4 hours so I figured it was probably already sold, I figured what the heck and do as I always do and asked if he was interested in trades first... he said no, and I asked if he would take $150 for it and he accepted! I told him to mark it as sold and I would be on my way. I got there and could not believe how small this amp is and the amount of power it puts out!!! I could not pay him $150 fast enough, and he gave me the amp and all the original packing materials and literature. I hope my Dad enjoys this amp... after all he did say he wants something smaller, and he shall get what he asked for. Now I have the pleasure of trying to get rid of another 4x12 cab which now a days is never an easy task.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Nice score, will be interesting to see how well you like it - the reviews are mixed. Worth noting that many people pre-purchased these for a much lower price than they are currently selling for so this dude might have done so and just wanted to unload it.

I've used Bias/Jamup for years and like it - so I'd also likely grab one of these if a good used price came up.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
solteroblues
Reactions:

great deal! I was fortunate enough to buy one of the last "pre-sale" units for $224 and I got it within just a couple weeks of ordering it. I like it pretty well, and it should be simple enough for anyone to get good sounds out of it.
MichaelR
Reactions:

Congrats on getting a great deal, I've never used one but they sound look pretty good on youtube.