Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Narsh
Reactions:
Gearlist: Main Guitars: Kiesel Aries 7, Kiesel SCB6H,
Main Bass: Yamaha TRBX305
Main Amps: Kemper Profiler, AxeFX II XL+, Neural DSP Parallaxe
Recording: MAC,Reaper, Focusrite 8i8 Gen3, JBL LSR308
And much, much, more...

Thanks for that @Raindog . I remember Bob asking me about that countless times. It made me chuckle because I am just some regular dude.
I'm so glad to hear my tunes brought him joy. Still heartbroken about this to be perfectly honest. But I know he is in a better place.
Raindog wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:56 pm
Narsh wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:00 pm Man this is heart wrenching. I always looked forward to shred's comments on my tunes. He always knew how to put a smile on my face.
Bob, his family and friends will be in my prayers. He will be missed.
Whenever Bob and I talked on the phone, he always would comment about your tunes that you posted. They brought him great enjoyment and that is high praise since he admitted to me that he was bored with music and just didn't listen to it much anymore. I used to send him YT tunes all the time and he mostly never bothered to listen to them. But he always had time for yours. And since we are on the subject, he also greatly respected @toomanycats and many of the others that post tunes. Bob wasn't a great guitar player (but he was better than me) and he had great respect for those that had mastered the craft. @Narsh, he often wondered whether you were a well-known musician, here incognito.

Bob, found great joy from quite a number of people in here. He had his criticisms but he was always much better than myself at hiding them. Many here can be assured that you enriched his life.

Daily, I find myself seeing something and thinking "I must bring this up with Bob" before reality sets in.
caustic69
Reactions:

Very sad to hear this news..I remember shred from the old site and always seemed like a great guy. RIP and condolences to all that knew him personally. He will be missed