(Don't Fear) TVvoodoo's Insanitarium

Show members what you're up to! Get tips, tricks and advice.
Chocol8
Reactions:

I posted this pic in the new gear thread but it belongs here as well. A quick pick of my 3 AD-3200'S with their new straps. The one in the middle is No Prisoners Rebellion which I have owned for a while but it is moving from the guitar on the left. The 2TS quilt is getting the new End Times #2 and the black one is getting No Prisoners Stormbringer. There were 3 other straps in this package. The white Frankenfoote one is going on my daughter's bass, and the other 2 are currently TBD as I debate what to do with my AL-3000 and the stable of F brand guitars (all of which are Well-Hung but I may rotate a few). Note: Black Basketweive II not pictured
IMG_1906.jpeg
IMG_1901.jpeg
TVvoodoo
Reactions:

@Chocol8 thank for posting! Would you get miffed at me if I borrowed your photo for the socials?
How's the situation working out with your daughters straps for her bass? I'd love to know!

Might as well update what I've been up to lately while I'm dropping by

Suddenly decided I needed to try my hand at developing my own skinny strap design.
Totally flies in the face of all the comfort straps I've worked so hard to develop...
but the challenge intrigues me, and Slash wannabees keep asking if I can do it.
I mean anyone can make a black belt and punch holes into it for strap buttons.
I want to make something that is my own recognizable thing.
Here's a couple Well-Hung stabs at it:

Still developing, the looks are pretty cool, still working on adjustments and the
"size" template. these are Comfortable only with maybe a denim vest or a suit jacket/blazer
with some padding in the shoulder. Or for you bad-boy tough guys, LOL!

Couple of Cowboy Prayer floating pad customs sent to Arizona, these are padded!

Mr. Cool (one of my all time faves)

This series is called "Burntwood" and based on a story of a Wild West Saloon/Bordello tragedy

No Prisoners "Influencer" - yep, still making them

And finally most recently, "Spice Merchant" which is an ideal tobacco or cherry,
or sunburst strap that features those groovy 70's energy colours on beautiful black leather.

Going to have to add one of these to my personal strap stable.

On the StrapLab bench today is "Mayhem" which will be a knock-off of the old Waylon style in black and white,
and with the outlandish side buckstitching. These are quite a chore, but really striking when complete.
IMG_20240510_092059.jpg
I'll leave you with my most recent post in the RiffMasters adventure I'm running elsewhere. Sort of a more music-focused
version of"AGF - Survivor" there's points and voting, but really only for the people who care about that stuff.
Mainly it was to inspire creativity, foster musical brotherhood and sharing, put all this gear to work.

One of the Chapter 5 "side hustle" challenges for an automatic single point is called "Hell's Muzak."
Participants are invited to were to create their idea of the background tunes that they feel would be playing
on repeat, suitable for The Hot Place -many interesting interpretations are coming in. This was my submission.

Hope all is well with my AGF brothers, hope you have a great weekend!
Endless source of eye-rolling dad jokes, aspiring empty-nester, custom strap-maker https://reverb.com/ca/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories
Chocol8
Reactions:

You can use my photos for whatever deviant activities you have in mind. My daughter is not home yet, so nothing to share yet, and I think I may need a Burntwood or two!