2021 Pedalboard Ready To Go

Broken down by TYPE in Sub Forums.
slowhand84
Reactions:

Here's to this year being better than last, and to more music making for all of us 8-)

bleys21
Reactions:

Amen to that!

And I think you may need to do your own Rig Rundown to explain what everything on that board does :-)
slowhand84
Reactions:

bleys21 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:15 pm Amen to that!

And I think you may need to do your own Rig Rundown to explain what everything on that board does :-)
Haha, I think you're right. Basically all the essentials for what I do - tuner, whammy, compressor, couple overdrives (from light breakup to medium gain), fuzz, high gain distortion, clean boost, auto wah, and all the modulation stuff (chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, reverb, synth), finishing up with my noise suppressor to keep everything nice and quiet.
peskypesky
Reactions:

I've never owned a pedalboard. But I'm thinking it might be time.

Maybe this one from Rondo?

https://www.rondomusic.com/CNB_PBL.html

Banned by Momo
slowhand84
Reactions:

peskypesky wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:13 pm I've never owned a pedalboard. But I'm thinking it might be time.

Maybe this one from Rondo?

https://www.rondomusic.com/CNB_PBL.html

Yeah with pedalboards any ole one will do really, I love Pedaltrain stuff and have used it forever but I'm sure Rondo's is perfectly fine. It's honestly just a metal plank to mount your pedals on so it's hard to go wrong unless you get some super poorly built cheapie. I do recommend getting a bigger board than you currently need (within reason) so if you decide to add a few pedals you don't have to sell the board and buy another.