Voc Cambridge 50 - Sweet Vocx Tones and More

Discussions by amplifier type.
OMB
Reactions:

Somehow I missed the introduction of this amp. A 50 watt version of the Valvetronix amps with a 12" speaker and pretty straightforward and easy to use controls. 11 Amp Models is enough for most of us. Plenty of effects. If you need more they have a TonePrint software but what is cool about Vox is their base sounds sound really good. I am still in the midst of selling gear but I am sorely tempted to shuck out the $299 for this little beast.

This demo features some nice cleans. If you want dirt or metal there are a lot of others on YT.

Central Floriduh Ain't it Grand!
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Decided to pick one of these up for my Christmas gift...and a few other things...some NGD posts coming on December 26th. I looked at the Yamaha THRII, the Fender Champion 50XL, and a few others and this thing seems to have that Vox chime thing down pat, which the others do not..and hard to go wrong with a 12 inch Celestion in any config. My living room config is my little Mooer Hornet and Valeton multifunction pedal but it's pretty much immovable...so when GF is downstairs and bing watching Netflix...need something of a "bedroom" amp literally to play upstairs. This should fit the bill.
OMB
Reactions:

Looking forward to your review. Congrats!
Central Floriduh Ain't it Grand!