Flintstones Theme song on a Hagstrom Viking Deluxe

joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

Just like the title says! Here is my arrangement of the Flintstones theme song...I hope you enjoy it!

[media] [/media]
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

yabba-dabba-doo all you hepcats. Awesome tune!
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:26 pm yabba-dabba-doo all you hepcats. Awesome tune!
Thank you! Bonus points if you know what song this is based on...
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I had to google it but interestingly enough Beethoven's Piano Sonata N0.17 THE TEMPEST. Those TV theme songs always made people sing along. Some remember the words decades later but can't remember where they put the car keys. Notable sing-a-longs theme songs of my youthfulness, Gilligan's Island, The Beverly Hillbillies, Flintstones, and Green Acres. Some more modern include Friends and Two and Half Men. I think friends just chose an existing song though.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:19 am I had to google it but interestingly enough Beethoven's Piano Sonata N0.17 THE TEMPEST. Those TV theme songs always made people sing along. Some remember the words decades later but can't remember where they put the car keys. Notable sing-a-longs theme songs of my youthfulness, Gilligan's Island, The Beverly Hillbillies, Flintstones, and Green Acres. Some more modern include Friends and Two and Half Men. I think friends just chose an existing song though.
The Flintstones theme song is actually based upon the same Harmony and “I got Rhythm”