Guitars For Sale (NYC Local Pickup Only)

slowhand84
Reactions:

Hey folks, moving a couple of guitars and figured it wouldn't hurt to post 'em up here too. I don't do shipping, so unfortunately this has to be limited to our AGF family that's local to the NYC area or willin' to drive here.

Going to be letting go of my Agile AL-3200 Custom Shop (Bareknuckle Warpig pickups), Agile Epic (Dimarzio/Bareknuckle Pickups), & Squier Holoflake Showmaster.

I'll get some pics up of course, but if anyone is local and interested in any of the above please feel free to send me a message and I'll cut you a good deal. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Thanks and hope everyone is well!
toomanycats
Reactions:

Let me guess . . . gathering funds for more Kiesel purchases? :D

Some quality stuff you've got on offer. Good luck with the sale. :D
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
slowhand84
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:03 am Let me guess . . . gathering funds for more Kiesel purchases? :D

Some quality stuff you've go on offer. Good luck with the sale. :D
Haha, not quite...those funds are already good to go if I decide I want another. Just reached that point where I realized I have a few too many guitars and would rather turn those into cash. Moved 4 guitars to new homes already during this pandemic, but really looking to move a few more that just don't get the play time they deserve. It's a shame to have guitars this nice sitting around collecting dust, ya know...someone needs to rock these beauties!

Thanks man!
slowhand84
Reactions:

Some pics here of what's up for grabs, click the pics to make 'em clear and full size :)

Agile AL-3200 Custom Shop (Bareknuckle Warpig Pickups):

Agile Epic (Bareknuckle Holy Diver neck, Dimarzio Steve Special Bridge):

Squier Holoflake Showmaster:

uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Man, that epic looks nice with the roasted neck. I remember when you got that and noticed he’s got black ones in stock again. I’d definitely stop and check that out if I lived close enough, keep me on your “if I end up having to consider shipping” list :-)
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
slowhand84
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:40 pm Man, that epic looks nice with the roasted neck. I remember when you got that and noticed he’s got black ones in stock again. I’d definitely stop and check that out if I lived close enough, keep me on your “if I end up having to consider shipping” list :-)
I'm categorically against shipping so that's unlikely, but will keep it in mind! It is an amazing guitar, stainless frets, push-pull for both pickups, and lightweight with a great neck profile. Pickups were just OK but now with the Bareknuckle/Dimarzio combo it absolutely slays. I just don't play a lot of my superstrat type guitars since I got my Kiesels so that's why a few are up for grabs :).
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

slowhand84 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm I'm categorically against shipping so that's unlikely, but will keep it in mind! It is an amazing guitar, stainless frets, push-pull for both pickups, and lightweight with a great neck profile. Pickups were just OK but now with the Bareknuckle/Dimarzio combo it absolutely slays. I just don't play a lot of my superstrat type guitars since I got my Kiesels so that's why a few are up for grabs :).
Thanks. I don’t like shipping either but where live it’s a necessary evil. We only have 2 local shops and local CL market is virtually non existent. Plus people are getting sick around here left and right so it’s not really feasible to even meet someone.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
slowhand84
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:34 pm
slowhand84 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm I'm categorically against shipping so that's unlikely, but will keep it in mind! It is an amazing guitar, stainless frets, push-pull for both pickups, and lightweight with a great neck profile. Pickups were just OK but now with the Bareknuckle/Dimarzio combo it absolutely slays. I just don't play a lot of my superstrat type guitars since I got my Kiesels so that's why a few are up for grabs :).
Thanks. I don’t like shipping either but where live it’s a necessary evil. We only have 2 local shops and local CL market is virtually non existent. Plus people are getting sick around here left and right so it’s not really feasible to even meet someone.
Yeah I hear ya, the situation is luckily well under control here in NYC (so far, anyway) and when I met up with anyone I always required masks on both sides, and kept a distance (and only met outdoors). The market's pretty solid here in NY too, always lots of folks browsing for gear so I guess I've just never had any need to ship something in order to sell it for the price I wanted. There are so many issues with the post office and various shipping services now due to Covid anyway that I'd probably be hesitant to ship something even if I wasn't already against it for a bunch of other reasons haha.
Buddy
Reactions:

Digging the purple a lot! I will pm you.
If I was a guitar I would have to be a polygamist.
slowhand84
Reactions:

Buddy wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:51 am Digging the purple a lot! I will pm you.
Sounds good!
Buddy
Reactions:

I can't find the PM button. I feel very dumb. Maybe it's not activated for me yet because I'm still new?
If I was a guitar I would have to be a polygamist.
UrenragK
Reactions:

Buddy wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:07 am I can't find the PM button. I feel very dumb. Maybe it's not activated for me yet because I'm still new?
Welcome to the board [mention]Buddy[/mention] , in order to stop spammers we don't unlock PM until you've made 3 posts, so tell us a bit about you and you'll be good :)
glasshand
Reactions:

I'm very lucky that my music room is full! GLWTS!
slowhand84
Reactions:

glasshand wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:20 am I'm very lucky that my music room is full! GLWTS!
Whoever gets these is lucky I'm moving on largely to headless guitars, or they'd never be for sale ;). Thanks man!
Don Tonberry
Reactions:

Man that Agile Epic is tempting but I don't think I can get myself to drive up there. GLWTS
slowhand84
Reactions:

Don Tonberry wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:50 am Man that Agile Epic is tempting but I don't think I can get myself to drive up there. GLWTS
I hear ya man, it is an awesome guitar!
slowhand84
Reactions:

Quick update: talking to a few folks now about the custom shop AL-3200 so far, but not sold just yet.
slowhand84
Reactions:

Pending sale on the Showmaster, everything else is still available :).