Have you heard...

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
LessPawl
Reactions:

Good to see the old band coming back together here. Less is in da house, bringing the magic of a very average guitar player <--- (maybe) to the party.
JeffBeck
Reactions:

LessPawl wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:20 pm Good to see the old band coming back together here. Less is in da house, bringing the magic of a very average guitar player <--- (maybe) to the party.
I strive for average.

Good to see you.
JeffBeck
Reactions:

brattmatter wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:15 pm Well, to whomever created this site--and so quickly--thank you very much.

I'm positive that it was my 2,300-ish posts of nothing but amazing wisdom and self-promotion that inspired you all to start this site. ;)
All thanks go to Axeglove (Patrick) he got this ball rolling and did the heavy lifting, too.
TVvoodoo
Reactions:

JeffBeck wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:22 pm
brattmatter wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:15 pm Well, to whomever created this site--and so quickly--thank you very much.

I'm positive that it was my 2,300-ish posts of nothing but amazing wisdom and self-promotion that inspired you all to start this site. ;)
All thanks go to Axeglove (Patrick) he got this ball rolling and did the heavy lifting, too.
Hey Jeff, do you know what those five link "buttons" way up top centre are for?
Endless source of eye-rolling dad jokes, aspiring empty-nester, custom strap-maker https://reverb.com/ca/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories
JeffBeck
Reactions:

TVvoodoo wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:26 pm
Hey Jeff, do you know what those five link "buttons" way up top centre are for?
I’m assuming they’re just placeholders for now. Don’t take that as gospel, though.
doc-knapp
Reactions:

Damn corona virus even kills websites.
Bubba Zanetti
Reactions:
Gearlist: Let's talk about my Eko's...

zisme wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:14 pm
Bubba Zanetti wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:46 pm 😳 Have to go back there and read everything! I missed when this went down...
pretty wild. i believe Milkman is still leading a partisan war of sorts against on the Momoboard site

warmed my heart to see the community take such swift and decisive action to rally to this new stronghold (thanks again Patrick!)

as for the Momofukkers (Dan and MajorTom) - the lesson needed to be learned. Don't f*@k with AGF!
HOLY FUCK...

I just plowed through most everything. I’m jaw dropped. Hostile takeover to the extreme. I just sent an email asking to delete my old AGF profile.

I’m PSYCHED we have a new home here.

Much like we got legendary AGF-centric words and terms such as “40% better”, “Sellery”, “When my Ships and monies come in”, “Beaches, BBQ’s and girls”, “Intonationing”, etc... it’s safe to say that from now on, when describing getting screwed over in that middle of the night, you can say that you got “MoMo’d”

Fuck them.
In the Midnight Hour she Cried MoMoMo
Bubba Zanetti
Reactions:

JeffBeck wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:22 pm

Thank you Patrick! The real AGF lives on...
Lacking Talent
Reactions:

Hey, everybody. Happy to have found my way over here (from you know where) thanks to those kind enough to create it and point the way.
brattmatter
Reactions:

Can the mods lift the restriction on PMs? At least for the "old guys?"

"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature."
tobijohn
Reactions:

brattmatter wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:18 am Can the mods lift the restriction on PMs? At least for the "old guys?"

"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature."
I don't see a way to do it but Patrick can hopefully take care of it soon enough. I also noticed that there's a limit to the number of PMs that are saved, I'll try to get that removed too...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
Bubba Zanetti
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:11 pm
JeffBeck wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:09 pm AGF.com just imploded and all the cool kids left.

Honestly, I just wanted to have the first thread in this sub forum.
Seriously, aren't all the "kids" here. Did anybody actually go to MOMO?
Thanks for the distress call warning on the dead AGF (sigh)...hopefully we all make it here.
TVvoodoo
Reactions:

I see a section for donations now, noting a link to PP donation under the agf logo.. but I can't see it in Firefox, maybe I'll check chrome
Endless source of eye-rolling dad jokes, aspiring empty-nester, custom strap-maker https://reverb.com/ca/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories
sabrownfl
Reactions:

I tried to donate, but is says the receiver doesn't have a valid Paypal account. As soon as that gets set, I'll contribute.
Just another guy with way more gear than talent...
tobijohn
Reactions:

sabrownfl wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:40 pm I tried to donate, but is says the receiver doesn't have a valid Paypal account. As soon as that gets set, I'll contribute.
If you're using Windows, try hitting the Control and F5 keys keys simultaneously to clear your browser cache. Patrick was doing some work on the backend and some of the temporary settings need to be released. That should do it, thanks.

BTW, what browser are you using?
PsychoCid
Reactions:

brattmatter wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:40 pm WTF? Did anyone know this was coming?

And how do you add photos?
Yes

And I dunno
JeffBeck
Reactions:

sabrownfl wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:40 pm I tried to donate, but is says the receiver doesn't have a valid Paypal account. As soon as that gets set, I'll contribute.
I was able to send a donation just a couple of minutes ago, so it appears to be working. I used the link at the very top if it matters.
JeffBeck
Reactions:

brattmatter wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:40 pm
You click on the "Full Editor and Preview" button. Then you can just drag an image into the window.

Getting the size right has been a bit of a challenge for me. I think Mickey said no more that 2mg per image.
brattmatter
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:26 am
brattmatter wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:18 am Can the mods lift the restriction on PMs? At least for the "old guys?"

I don't see a way to do it but Patrick can hopefully take care of it soon enough. I also noticed that there's a limit to the number of PMs that are saved, I'll try to get that removed too...
looks like we're good to go with the PMs. Thank you, sir(s).
tobijohn
Reactions:

brattmatter wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:23 pm

Strange, to the best of my knowledge, nothing had been done about that yet...
Kirobhan
Reactions:

JeffBeck wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:05 pm
I was able to send a donation just a couple of minutes ago, so it appears to be working. I used the link at the very top if it matters.
Yup, looks like it is working for me now also. I was impatient and sent a direct payment to the email address posted in the donation thread.
brattmatter
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:31 pm
brattmatter wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:23 pm

Strange, to the best of my knowledge, nothing had been done about that yet...
maybe it was my good momo...er, I mean MoJo.
mickey
Reactions:

JeffBeck wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:08 pm
You click on the "Full Editor and Preview" button. Then you can just drag an image into the window.

Getting the size right has been a bit of a challenge for me. I think Mickey said no more that 2mg per image.
Jeff, you can also click on the Full Editor, then "Attachments" then "Add Files"
You may then select any pic located on your computer up to 2 meg in file size.
Once your file has uploaded you just embed it in the message.

Sounds worse trying to explain than to do.
It is quite straight forward when you do it.
Kirobhan
Reactions:

mickey wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:29 am
JeffBeck wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:08 pm

Jeff, you can also click on the Full Editor, then "Attachments" then "Add Files"
You may then select any pic located on your computer up to 2 meg in file size.
Once your file has uploaded you just embed it in the message.

Sounds worse trying to explain than to do.
It is quite straight forward when you do it.
Once in the full editor you can also drag and drop the image into the text area and it’ll auto upload to the attachments list.
sabrownfl
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:37 pm
If you're using Windows, try hitting the Control and F5 keys keys simultaneously to clear your browser cache. Patrick was doing some work on the backend and some of the temporary settings need to be released. That should do it, thanks.

BTW, what browser are you using?
I am using Chrome, and all is well this morning. Just processed my donation.
Just another guy with way more gear than talent...