Cool AGF-related mention on YouTube

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

@Buddha Pickups gets a shout out from former AGFer agufish in one of his YouTube shorts.

https://youtube.com/shorts/BbfJuAuX9mA? ... Yeet8zXI34
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
toomanycats
Reactions:

Rollin Hand wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:16 pm former AGFer

Somehow those words make me feel sad, slighted, even slightly insulted. Of course I don't mean by you @Rollin Hand; and of course it's cool that @Buddha Pickups is getting publicity.

I guess what I'm saying it that your post begs the question, "Why would someone leave AGF?"

On a more personal note, I find myself asking, "Why would I take that so personally?"
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:24 am
Rollin Hand wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:16 pm former AGFer

Somehow those words make me feel sad, slighted, even slightly insulted. Of course I don't mean by you @Rollin Hand; and of course it's cool that @Buddha Pickups is getting publicity.

I guess what I'm saying it that your post begs the question, "Why would someone leave AGF?"

On a more personal note, I find myself asking, "Why would I take that so personally?"
Because all of us here love being AGFers. The 40-percenters!
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I think I joined the old site in September 2009 so I have been hanging with some of you dudes for 15 years. Buddha pups are my "go to" when I need an upgrade. Tim has always come through for me. Tim and Gibson have been an integral part of my tone for a lot of years.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Buddha Pickups
Reactions:

Hunter got a few sets from me when he was starting out. I certainly got a bunch of requests for the pickups he has in his Epi SG. I'm pretty sure he based his signature Harley Benton pickup specs on this pickup.
I'm pretty sure he gets free Fishman and whatever he wants at this point though.
I'm no longer a public business so it's all good though