Agile Acoustic Model Identity and Specs

UsAndThm
Reactions:
Gearlist: Agile 3500 Zebra Wood; Agile Valkryie (Early openbook headstock); Agile ST-1000 Vintage White

Hi,

Happy Friday! I used to be around on the old forum a good while ago, mostly lurking. Not sure what all happened but it seems that the forum landscape changed and so I signed up here not too long ago. Anyways, I saw a picture of this acoustic but haven't been able to find any real information on it after a few days of searching. Do any of you recall the model or any of the guitar's specs?
Thanks,
Brian

ILuvTeles
Reactions:

Purdy!

Don't know anything about it.

Welcome (back)!
UsAndThm
Reactions:
Gearlist: Agile 3500 Zebra Wood; Agile Valkryie (Early openbook headstock); Agile ST-1000 Vintage White

Thanks for the welcome. I have been passively looking for the less common Agile guitars which keeps me entertained since I am pretty mediocre at playing. I'm sure my playing will improve over time with more practice but in the meantime I enjoy the hunt.
tobijohn
Reactions:

UsAndThm wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:42 pm I have been passively looking for the less common Agile guitars which keeps me entertained since I am pretty mediocre at playing. I'm sure my playing will improve over time with more practice but in the meantime I enjoy the hunt.
Be careful, it's a slippery slope. I know this from personal experience...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar