"Honeyburst" Firefly LP Arrived!

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

$219...SHIPPED!

Reminds me the early and heady days of Rondo. :)

The Flamed Veneer Top is pretty damn sweet. I added a TP-6 Tailpiece which is my usual MOD, Oiled the Fretboard, Lubed the Nut and went ROGUE just for grins with string gauge...8's! First impressions? NO INTONATION ADJUSTMENT NEEDED, SLIM neck, Ball End Frets, wonderful Fretboard, Frets are level, Nut cut correctly, Controls are smooth and taper nicely, Locking Tuners work well, PUPS sound pretty good and the Control Knobs? I bitched about that in the past. They FINALLY wound the Pots to 10 and THEN put the knobs on! The 8's?..."An Adventure In Bending" and will make me focus more on finger control and accuracy. All in all, one of the nicest FF guitars I've ever purchased and I have ALOT of them. They've gotten MUCH better with the Styro they put them in before Boxing...almost bulletproof and not a scratch on the Box. UPS must have been having a slow week. Now I don't know how many of these they had in stock or how many they've sold but they fell off the site right after I ordered mine so who knows.

I'm a Happy Guy! ;)
Attachments
HB-Top-5.jpg
HB-Top-4.jpg
HB-Top-6.jpg
HB-Top-3.jpg
HB-Back-1.jpg
HB-Headstock-1.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

HNGD!. The top almost qualifies as a quilt top maybe? , nice color too. I will freely admit that Firefly sort of fell off my radar, good to see they are still cranking out some good deals.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

Great looking top and finish too. Happy NGD!
Buddha Pickups
Reactions:

I certainly miss the days of 200$ quality LPs from rondo. Firefly is doing good things in my opinion and this one looks great
peskypesky1
Reactions:
Gearlist: Squier SQ series Strat
Squier CV Strat
SX Hawk
Epiphone Dot
Squier Bullet
Douglas WNO-650BR

Buddha Pickups wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:26 pm I certainly miss the days of 200$ quality LPs from rondo.
The glory days. Seems SO long ago....