MIA: AGF Milk Carton Kids

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
JimyTheAssassin
Reactions:

twitter PM sent to OtisBLove
AGF refugee11/30/08-5/28/20 (8,502 posts)
TVvoodoo
Reactions:

Daneman is MIA
Endless source of eye-rolling dad jokes, aspiring empty-nester, custom strap-maker https://reverb.com/ca/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories
pbrommer
Reactions:

I'm here. I've just been lurking quite a bit - so much going on, so many projects. Not as much time even though the wife an I were/are working from home (teachers).

Is there any way we can get a 2020 do-over? It's been stupid. (not including pandemics, etc.)
tobijohn
Reactions:

JimyTheAssassin wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:31 pm twitter PM sent to OtisBLove
He's here, thanks
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
toomanycats
Reactions:

Chocol8 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:31 pm You got on the old site?
I still can get on the old site and post comments no problem . . . and this is after I made a video calling Major Tom and Dan F "mother-fucking clowns". (Sorry mods, sometimes there is no viable substitute for that phrase and it is entirely justified as a mode of expression. If you're familiar with it's origin in the expression "pluck yew," then you'll know how it originated with English bowman's salute to their French adversaries at the battle of Agincourt. It's part of our English language heritage and is meant to convey extreme contempt and anger, which is appropriate in this situation).
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
TVvoodoo
Reactions:

I posted a rather hatey song yesterday as well, noting "You know who you are" ... too subtle maybe.
Endless source of eye-rolling dad jokes, aspiring empty-nester, custom strap-maker https://reverb.com/ca/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories
toomanycats
Reactions:

TVvoodoo wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:34 am I posted a rather hatey song yesterday as well, noting "You know who you are" ... too subtle maybe.
I listened to it with rapt attention. It's brilliant, acidic, and cutting. Bravo!
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
tobijohn
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:22 am
I still can get on the old site and post comments no problem . . . and this is after I made a video calling Major Tom and Dan F "mother-fucking clowns". (Sorry mods, sometimes there is no viable substitute for that phrase and it is entirely justified as a mode of expression. If you're familiar with it's origin in the expression "pluck yew," then you'll know how it originated with English bowman's salute to their French adversaries at the battle of Agincourt. It's part of our English language heritage and is meant to convey extreme contempt and anger, which is appropriate in this situation).
FYI, I just received an update notification from the old site in response to your "test" post over there...
toomanycats
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:10 am
FYI, I just received an update notification from the old site in response to your "test" post over there...
Weird. Maybe they just like having me around? I'm worried that you guys are going to start thinking I'm really in with them. :lol:
RiverDog
Reactions:

I just sent Matt Broadus (mbroadus) a text
Aaron
---------------
"What is perfect pitch?"
"Perfect pitch is when you toss a banjo into the dumpster, it hits an accordion and they both break."
toomanycats
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:10 am
I was just banned! Took them long enough.
solteroblues
Reactions:

I'm here!
Bubba Zanetti
Reactions:
Gearlist: Let's talk about my Eko's...

Would love to see RedLesPaul find his way here!
In the Midnight Hour she Cried MoMoMo
tobijohn
Reactions:

Bubba Zanetti wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:37 pm Would love to see RedLesPaul find his way here!
I applaud the patriotism of your avatar, Danny... :)
Bubba Zanetti
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:12 pm
Bubba Zanetti wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:37 pm Would love to see RedLesPaul find his way here!
I applaud the patriotism of your avatar, Danny... :)
I appreciate that. Anybody that knows me well knows I'm a Patriotic kind of guy! We should all be proud that our Country has produced Sara Jean Underwood.
Bubba Zanetti
Reactions:

613783A3-BCA9-445A-A991-1E098F87BDC3.jpeg
mickey
Reactions:

Inforobinhood
mbroadus
TeleMan59
Stig
RayStankewitz
hath74
Gandalf the Intonationer
tobijohn
Reactions:

mickey wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:21 am Inforobinhood
mbroadus
TeleMan59
Stig
RayStankewitz
hath74
Done, thanks...
tobijohn
Reactions:

Will someone who can still get into the old AGF please subtly let dearlpitts where he needs to go, he seems to be oblivious. I'd do it myself but I want to b able to monitor the old place as well as MOMO for situations like this and don't want to take a chance of getting booted off:

https://www.aguitarforum.com/threads/ev ... 040/page-2

Thanks
mickey
Reactions:

Someone here pronably has an email addy for him.
But I am more concerned that @Roberto is still there!!!!!
Roberto needs to be here!
Gandalf the Intonationer
UrenragK
Reactions:

I'm banned from old AGF, but MoMo is so awful, I sent him a message there, hoping he gets an email alert.
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 14.38.18.png
UrenragK
Reactions:

Done same for Roberto
aullucci
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:13 am Will someone who can still get into the old AGF please subtly let dearlpitts where he needs to go, he seems to be oblivious. I'd do it myself but I want to b able to monitor the old place as well as MOMO for situations like this and don't want to take a chance of getting booted off:

https://www.aguitarforum.com/threads/ev ... 040/page-2

Thanks
They haven't banned me yet somehow. I'm deleting all my old posts off MOMO manually. I'll try to reach out to him.
aullucci
Reactions:

I can't get in PMs or contact dearlpitts directly. He resurrected a zombie thread last night and I replied with this address. We'll see how long before they delete the post.
tobijohn
Reactions:

aullucci wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:33 am I can't get in PMs or contact dearlpitts directly. He resurrected a zombie thread last night and I replied with this address. We'll see how long before they delete the post.
Thanks, I saw that