Axeglove is a necromancer of the bestest kind

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
golem
Reactions:

I'm pretty sure Momo was that Dude's first-ever startup. There are so many negative lessons to be learned from Major Tom, Dan F, and Jae Shin.
Milkman
Reactions:

Thank you, Axeglove. Get that go fund me or whatever going; AGFer’s are not only willing to help, we WANT the opportunity to help. This is OUR community and we wanna be part of it, including paying the bills, sweeping the floors and taking out the trash.
"Everything works if you let it." - Travis W. Redfish

Joined AGF April 10, 2013
mickey
Reactions:

Milkman wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:27 am Thank you, Axeglove. Get that go fund me or whatever going; AGFer’s are not only willing to help, we WANT the opportunity to help. This is OUR community and we wanna be part of it, including paying the bills, sweeping the floors and taking out the trash.
If you read earlier posts, it co$t $94 for two years plus his time. :)
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Milkman wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:27 am Thank you, Axeglove. Get that go fund me or whatever going; AGFer’s are not only willing to help, we WANT the opportunity to help. This is OUR community and we wanna be part of it, including paying the bills, sweeping the floors and taking out the trash.
Well said Milkman I also don't mind to chip in. In fact it would be an honor to help finance this site or just contribute Axeglove thanks brother I gotta feeling this thing will grow like crazy.
slowhand84
Reactions:

What's up everybody! Glad to see they can kill the site but not the spirit, and a hearty shoutout to everyone involved in making AGF.net possible. Also happy to chip in to contribute to whatever's needed to keep us rolling.
jtcnj
Reactions:

Thank you, @Axeglove, for building this space for us.
The @ function would be nice to have again too.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.