facelift of a new guitar (and family shot)

Post here your newest acquisitions and reviews of them.
Soliloquy
Reactions:

Hey folks,
not sure if any of you remember me, but I used to have multiple Agiles at one point. Sadly none anymore. Though I still carry a lot of things i learned from the original Agile Guitar Forum from years ago. Think I was the one that started the Agile Bluezies club?

anyways, i hadn't bought a guitar in about 6 years or so, so figured I change that with this LTD EC1000T. It appears that the guitar I want doesnt really exist in its raw form, thus I decided to upgrade the hell out of it. I didnt want to take it into a tech, so I taught myself how to do everything. Fun times. And maybe you may remember my photography from back then. hopefully my skills have been upgraded since

and what the LTD guitar looks like now

debating on knocking off the gloss finish to matte using a scotchbrite pad or something

hope you enjoy
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Nice shots...where is the bridge in the first shots ?
Soliloquy
Reactions:

Tonray's Ghost wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:52 pm Nice shots...where is the bridge in the first shots ?
Its overlooking a train line below it.
Its in Milton, Ontario, Canada
Partscaster
Reactions:

It looks like a little saint with the white covers.
I like it.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
mark_morton
Reactions:

That Edwards
bleys21
Reactions:

And there's a cat in the pictures, so you know that makes you welcome around here :-)
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

I second the cat content and love the guitar work. Big props to you for the patience and research it took to enter the techie side of our hobby. I get nervous just putting on new strings!

Those are great photos. I'm only speaking for myself when I opine that the bridge photo's depth of field distracted me from the focal point (rather that complimenting it). Aperture is tough. I gave up on it and set my camera to "auto portrait." Lame, I know.
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
jam
Reactions:

Soliloquy wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:54 pm
Tonray's Ghost wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:52 pm Nice shots...where is the bridge in the first shots ?
Its overlooking a train line below it.
Its in Milton, Ontario, Canada
I just bought some Athena speakers there recently. Didn't know that you were so, relatively, local!
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Welcome back, and a great looking trio there. The ESP looks fantastic and classy, especially alongside that Edwards custom. Then you have the rough and tumble BFG basically flipping them all the bird from the left. Great photography too, glad you decided to re-join us!
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
lauramarie1024
Reactions:

I have just returned myself after a 9 year hiatus. Your guitars are awesome, and I especially like the little Vox stack. I have been wanting one of those. How do they sound?