Who do you use for Tutorials?

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
MichaelR
Reactions:

I really like this guy and am working on Drop dead Legs right now. For some reason I cant get to start from the beginning which is the best part of the tutorial. None the less He takes great care to get all the notes as they were played and the tone to.

mickey
Reactions:

Libby Cotton

Gandalf the Intonationer
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

I search for the most dumbed-down videos out there, compare a few, cross-check them with the dumbed-down versions I found on the 'net and then compile the best of the lot into my official dummy version.
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

I like the Mike Gross videos -- he does requests, and often does stuff I love from the 80s.
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

I rarely learn covers anymore but when I do I still do it the way I have for over 50 years I listen to the song when I hit a place I don't get I keep going back over that section until I do. Also I've never been in a band that did the note for note thing always put our own spin on it "hears" a few covers we did that are straight out of the board at gigs as examples.

jtcnj
Reactions:

I like / use Shut up and play, and Mike Gross as well.
Carl Brown at Guitarlessons365, too.

I use what I find searching Youtube (try not to use / support them but thats where the content is), as opposed to going directly to the website(s).
Often, one or more of those 3 come up.

Andre Heiji has some pretty good early AC/DC lessons.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.