Reactions:

Banned by Momo
dearlpitts
Reactions:
Gearlist: Strat,steat,strat,agile3018,tele ,mustang

I hot the vibtato one, works hood
jtcnj
Reactions:

I'm in for the noise reducer; but it is backordered.
I hope it doesnt completely filter out my playing :lol:
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.
adad
Reactions:

Thanks for the post. I picked up the Fuzz Pedal. This guys video at 20:25 sold me on it. Enjoyed this video overall.
He also really likes the Ultra Vibrato shown at 9:05
Sinster
Reactions:
Gearlist: Many Les Pauls, Couple of Tele's and Strats, a PRS, a EVH Woflgang, a Bass, and Epi Acoustic. Egnater Rebel 20, Tubemeister 18.

I was going pick up the fuzz, but I already have plenty of fuzzes. I picked up the Octave pedal.
RockYoWorld
Reactions:

I wonder if that's a sign that Behringer has a major product line update regarding its pedals coming. Seems like they're trying to clear inventory.
If I had something witty to say, I'd put it here.
adad
Reactions:

RockYoWorld wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:32 am I wonder if that's a sign that Behringer has a major product line update regarding its pedals coming. Seems like they're trying to clear inventory.
It would be nice to see them use a simple metal case like a Joyo pedal.
aullucci
Reactions:

I need a new EQ pedal. My $15 used Fish n Chips has bitten the dust. Upgrading to the $19 Behringer. We'll see how that $4 affects quality. The Fish n Chips was quiet at least, hopefully this will be too
aullucci
Reactions:

EQ is backordered too. My "engineer" was nice enough to call and tell me that they're not sure when it will be in (possibly spring), and asking if I'd like a refund until it actually ships. I appreciate that...
dabbler
Reactions:

aullucci wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:34 am EQ is backordered too. My "engineer" was nice enough to call and tell me that they're not sure when it will be in (possibly spring), and asking if I'd like a refund until it actually ships. I appreciate that...
Hmmmm, so the real story might be they're trying to raise some capital to get them through COVID. The 3 I ordered aren't readily available either... but I'll let them keep my money while I wait for ’em.
zisme
Reactions:

my only experiences with Behringer pedals

1. i bought a tuner pedal back around 2007-8ish for the bass player in my first band. it broke pretty quickly. the plastic case didn't hold help well to moderate use

2. i used a friend's vintage delay pedal for scratch tracks when recording another band's demo. it sounded fine. he spoke highly of its value
frogs love to eat flies,
the devil's name, Beelzebub, lord of the flies
evil spirits love to spiritually feed upon those whom Beelzebub rules

joined AGF March 20, 2013
aullucci
Reactions:

dabbler wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:28 pm
aullucci wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:34 am EQ is backordered too. My "engineer" was nice enough to call and tell me that they're not sure when it will be in (possibly spring), and asking if I'd like a refund until it actually ships. I appreciate that...
Hmmmm, so the real story might be they're trying to raise some capital to get them through COVID. The 3 I ordered aren't readily available either... but I'll let them keep my money while I wait for ’em.
That makes sense. Did someone call you? My guy told me straight up he did not know when they would be in and I'd be curious to hear if they're telling everyone the same thing...
dabbler
Reactions:

aullucci wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:28 am
dabbler wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:28 pm
That makes sense. Did someone call you? My guy told me straight up he did not know when they would be in and I'd be curious to hear if they're telling everyone the same thing...
Yes, they called but I didn't pick up so they left a message saying they expected them in around the end of the month. We'll see.
Sinster
Reactions:
Gearlist: Many Les Pauls, Couple of Tele's and Strats, a PRS, a EVH Woflgang, a Bass, and Epi Acoustic. Egnater Rebel 20, Tubemeister 18.

My vintage delay is the oldest pedal that I own on my board. I have had MXR, Donner, and Boss, but I liked the Behringer the better and that's why it's still on my board.

My engineer called and stated at the end of the month as well.
dabbler
Reactions:

OK, everybody on here knows that I am an SX and Agile fanboy. I also like my Behringer stuff. Maybe I just have low class tastes. :lol:

Anyways, my few (2, I think) existing Behringer pedals have served me well. As have my Bugera V5, V22 and BC-30 amps. :)
glasshand
Reactions:

I just ordered an inexpensive Behringer mic, because it got pretty good reviews. We'll see how it is. Honestly, my requirements are basically "anything that will let me record some vocals or amps and not sound like complete dooky", so it will probably be fine.
Roscoe
Reactions:

glasshand wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:10 am I just ordered an inexpensive Behringer mic, because it got pretty good reviews. We'll see how it is. Honestly, my requirements are basically "anything that will let me record some vocals or amps and not sound like complete dooky", so it will probably be fine.
If this doesn't work out, I have 2 of these I use to mic cabs: https://www.glsaudio.com/GLS-Audio-ES-5 ... p_396.html

And another two of these for vocals: https://www.glsaudio.com/GLS-Audio-ES-5 ... p_402.html

They've been through the ringer and sound great!
peskypesky
Reactions:

I would order something if there was a pedal I needed. I already have too many.
Banned by Momo
aullucci
Reactions:

peskypesky wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:15 am I already have too many.
Are you allowed to say things like the there on AGF?
Roscoe
Reactions:

aullucci wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:07 am
"Too many" is kinda like infinity. Too many + 1 = Too many. Soooooooo.... ;)
aullucci
Reactions:

Roscoe wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:02 pm
aullucci wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:07 am
"Too many" is kinda like infinity. Too many + 1 = Too many. Soooooooo.... ;)
Yeah it's a fairly easy mathematical formula. The perfect amount of gear = X+1, where X represents the amount of gear you currently have. I can't be the only one who uses this formula.
Flatline
Reactions:

I went ahead and ordered the fuzz to see what all the fuss is about.
aullucci
Reactions:

Resurrecting this to see if anyone has actually received their $19 pedal yet? I haven't gotten mine. I'm not sweating it, but my rep did tell me he though mid-March would be the ship date and it's April. Just curious.
Sinster
Reactions:

Receiving mine today. It's on the truck out for delivery.

Update: Received :)
aullucci
Reactions:

I just looked in my account and it says they still haven't received the product, so more waiting for me. @Sinster which pedal did you get?