NGD Schecter Corsair Goldtop

joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

Here is a video of me playing my new guitar Schecter Corsair Goldtop! I hope you enjoy it. I highly recommed this guitar btw!

Partscaster
Reactions:

Fantastic, Joe.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

Nicely done, and I'm sure the first time I ever heard jazz on a Schecter.
peskypesky
Reactions:

damn! I wish I could play like that. awesome.
Banned by Momo
AnotherJim
Reactions:
Gearlist: Agile 3010 SE, Epiphone LP Studio, Fender MIM Strat and Tele, Squier Stagemaster, Squier Standard, Peavey Rotor, Samick Arts SG

Awesome!
SamIV
Reactions:

And another guitar. And great playing again. I played one of these a few years ago. Nice players
peskypesky
Reactions:

a few years ago, I was GASing hard for this Corsair:

Banned by Momo
SamIV
Reactions:

How does it compare to the LTD Xtone
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

I feel like I should be watching that on a black and white TV with my grandpa smoking his pipe and tapping his toes in the recliner, love it.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Very nice guitar and playing I just sold my Wolf 335 copy and have found myself looking for a semi hollow replacement already.
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

Very nice! HNGD!
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

peskypesky wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:00 pm damn! I wish I could play like that. awesome.
Thank you very much! That is very nice of you to say
joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

SamIV wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:38 am How does it compare to the LTD Xtone
There are actually a lot of differences between the Xtone and the Schecter Corsair. Certainly the most obvious one is the body size. The LTD has a 3piece maple neck and is a little rounder and thicker in profile. The Schecter has a 3 piece mahogany neck. The LTD has locking tuners while the Schecter has grovers. Both have tune-o-matic tone pros bridges (the Schecter has a roller bridge). Both have Ebony Fretboards and are the same price ($999). I think the biggest difference is in the pickups. The LTD has Seymour Duncan Phat Cats and the Schecter has Humbuckers. It’s really comes down to what you prefer tonally.
joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:43 am I feel like I should be watching that on a black and white TV with my grandpa smoking his pipe and tapping his toes in the recliner, love it.
Maybe I’ll do some black an white videos to look more retro! The sky is the limit with all the effects you have now with editing software