Some sad news regarding fullonshred

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

You know how sometimes when you see a person for the first time after knowing them virtually and think, wow...I never expected you to look like THAT? In this case its the opposite - that's almost exactly how I envisioned Bob....calm, confident and knowing eyes, even the glasses and the beard fit my mental imaging. Thanks for sharing @Raindog and again peace/mojo/prayers to you and others who new him well and his family.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
mighty_duck
Reactions:

Ach! Sad news indeed. Every interaction I had with Bob was positive, and he will be sorely missed.
Chocol8
Reactions:

Damn! This is some shit news to end the year on. :-(
TheIrritableLuthier
Reactions:

Wow, I'm reallly sorry to hear this. RIP Bob.
Stig
Reactions:

Oh no! This is terrible news.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

littlebadboy
Reactions:

Thank you for sharing. Sad news indeed. I have interacted with him a few times. Although I am not close friends, his posts and comments reflects a character of a fine fellow.

Condolence to you and the family.
ronnx
Reactions:
Gearlist: Agile, Squier, Ibanez, Italia, Fender., Peavey, Epiphone and Partscasters.

RIP Bob.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

So sad to hear we lost fullonshred. RIP buddy and thanks for being a forum friend all these years.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Bob was an early and encouraging supporter on The New AGF.

I am so grateful to him for his encouragement and help to all our members.

RIP Kind Soul. :(
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
RiverDog
Reactions:

Not shred! Man I wander off and get lost for a few months and this is the worst news to come back to. He was such a sweet guy. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.
Aaron
---------------
"What is perfect pitch?"
"Perfect pitch is when you toss a banjo into the dumpster, it hits an accordion and they both break."
bc rich
Reactions:

Sad to hear of the passing of Shed, one of the good guys, respected.
Perfect Stranger
Reactions:

R.I.P., Bob. You will be missed!
~Jim~

Even great harmonica players suck half the time! :roll:
otisblove
Reactions:

Very sorry to hear this.
MichaelR
Reactions:

I'm so sorry to hear this news. May he awaken to gods love never to suffer again.
Frozensoda
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fender Standard Stratocaster
Fender LT25 Amplifier
Apogee Jam
Agile AmpKit(app)

Fuck man, that awful.
UrenragK
Reactions:

ID10t wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:32 pm I never knew a bad Bob, I guess they are out there but I never met one.
For me a funny thought is that some people get their handle shortened (TMC, TJ (for example)) and when I saw Fullonshred's soapbar I thought his handle would be FOS, so I never used that.
He was like the Dolly Parton of the board (I do like Dolly) in a "if you see someone without a smile, give them yours" kinda way.
To what @TVvoodoo said, I was thinking this before todays swim that maybe @LightWingStudios or @UrenragK can do some programming and make his avatar one of the "reactions" that would be recognized as a like or a lift you up reaction?
Oh, holy smokes, what's that new reaction option?

In honour of Bob, wish I could have actually met him, great guy!
jimbocaster
Reactions:
Gearlist: Artist formerly known as Shizengiggles...

Wow. Sad news. RIP Fullonshred
Formerly known as Shizengiggles
idiotsdelight
Reactions:

I'm so sorry to hear this. I cant even access our old site to look at our PM's. Truly heartbreaking. I'm sorry Mike, and to Bob's family.
JimyTheAssassin
Reactions:

RIP Bob aka fullonshred. I’m sad to hear this news and sorry for his family and friends loss. I knew his name here well and regarded him as one of the best of AGFs crew. I know I’ve talked with him over the years and I certainly remember him Helping to rescue AGF from raging fires. It’s sad to see he won’t be with us any longer. Thank you for passing along the news. Speed thee well AGF brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AGF refugee11/30/08-5/28/20 (8,502 posts)
doc-knapp
Reactions:

I've been busy lately and just read this. I'm crying. I'm so sorry to hear it. He was a great part of our community and will be sorely missed.
Raindog
Reactions:

doc-knapp wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:02 pm I've been busy lately and just read this. I'm crying. I'm so sorry to hear it. He was a great part of our community and will be sorely missed.
Thanks Doc. Bob had a lot of respect for many folks here at AGF and we discussed how we felt about folks here often on the phone. @doc-knapp , you are one person that I mentioned to Bob whose advice I respected and he had real good things to say about you too. Thank you for your post.
Roscoe
Reactions:

Damn... get busy and not check the forum in a while and then see this. While I didn't know Bob personally, you could tell from his posts he had a great sense of humor and a very caring nature. Godspeed, Bob and my heartfelt condolences to his family and friends during this difficult time.
jam
Reactions:

He really did seem like a nice guy. I'm sorry to hear it.
Narsh
Reactions:
Gearlist: Main Guitars: Kiesel Aries 7, Kiesel SCB6H,
Main Bass: Yamaha TRBX305
Main Amps: Kemper Profiler, AxeFX II XL+, Neural DSP Parallaxe
Recording: MAC,Reaper, Focusrite 8i8 Gen3, JBL LSR308
And much, much, more...

Man this is heart wrenching. I always looked forward to shred's comments on my tunes. He always knew how to put a smile on my face.
Bob, his family and friends will be in my prayers. He will be missed.

RIP Bob.
Raindog
Reactions:

Narsh wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:00 pm Man this is heart wrenching. I always looked forward to shred's comments on my tunes. He always knew how to put a smile on my face.
Bob, his family and friends will be in my prayers. He will be missed.
Whenever Bob and I talked on the phone, he always would comment about your tunes that you posted. They brought him great enjoyment and that is high praise since he admitted to me that he was bored with music and just didn't listen to it much anymore. I used to send him YT tunes all the time and he mostly never bothered to listen to them. But he always had time for yours. And since we are on the subject, he also greatly respected @toomanycats and many of the others that post tunes. Bob wasn't a great guitar player (but he was better than me) and he had great respect for those that had mastered the craft. @Narsh, he often wondered whether you were a well-known musician, here incognito.

Bob, found great joy from quite a number of people in here. He had his criticisms but he was always much better than myself at hiding them. Many here can be assured that you enriched his life.

Daily, I find myself seeing something and thinking "I must bring this up with Bob" before reality sets in.