Deck the Halls with Metal!

Upload your Recordings here...KICK 'EM OUT KAMPERS! :)
littlebadboy
Reactions:

My rendition of a popular Christmas song, "Deck the Halls"... "Deck the Halls with Metal"! Enjoy!

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy Hannukah!

Thank you for the decorations, own footages, and help:
My wife, son, and daughter

Guitar Used:
"Darth Paul", PRS S2 Standard 22 (modified) with DiMarzio D Activator pickups set
"Bluebird", Switch Vibracell Stein III (modified) with Gibson Firebird V pickups set

Gear used:
Headrush Gigboard
Dragonheart picks
solteroblues
Reactions:

loved it! I like Metal remakes of Christmas songs much better than traditional Christmas songs!
littlebadboy
Reactions:

solteroblues wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:14 pm loved it! I like Metal remakes of Christmas songs much better than traditional Christmas songs!
Hey, thanks! You might like the others then!

Milkman
Reactions:

YES!

Not a big fan of Xmas, but I sure love me some metal! That was excellent!
"Everything works if you let it." - Travis W. Redfish

Joined AGF April 10, 2013
MattS
Reactions:

Those were fabulous, @littlebadboy !!! Thank you, sir! May I have another?

Matt
fullonshred
Reactions:

Gary Hoey (Ho Ho Hoey) would be proud of you. I mean that as a high complement. He did an entire Christmas Rock/Metal album called Ho Ho Hoey, for any who might not know.

Great Job and thanks for the share.
littlebadboy
Reactions:

Thank you for the kind words everyone! I truly appreciate it!
MattS wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:12 pm Those were fabulous, @littlebadboy !!! Thank you, sir! May I have another?

Matt
I was planning to make more. But, I am going to have surgery on my wrist tomorrow and need to be wearing this thing to keep it immobile for 4 weeks. Darn it.
MattS
Reactions:

littlebadboy wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:10 pm Thank you for the kind words everyone! I truly appreciate it!
MattS wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:12 pm Those were fabulous, @littlebadboy !!! Thank you, sir! May I have another?

Matt
I was planning to make more. But, I am going to have surgery on my wrist tomorrow and need to be wearing this thing to keep it immobile for 4 weeks. Darn it.
I hope the surgery goes well, and look forward to more of your music videos when you are all healed-up!

Matt
littlebadboy
Reactions:

I don't have anything new for Christmas. Laptop is giving up on me. But, enjoy the season!