Like an STD outbreak..........

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
BygDaddy
Reactions:

I'm baaaaaaack!!!!! I'm late to the party but I'm here. Someone get me an NA beer please. Stopped drinking, met a girl, started liking country music, sold a bunch of guitars, covid happened, rotator cuff surgery, here I am. 😁 Glad to be back.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Welcome back! That's a lot of stuff to fit into a few sentences, you'll have to stick around and expand. Congrats on the new girl and new lifestyle, gave up the brew several years ago myself and never looked back. Not sure if we should congratulate you on selling guitars or not but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now ;-)
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
fatjack
Reactions:

:D Glad to have you back,and sounds like you've been busy.
mickey
Reactions:

BygDaddy wrote: ↑Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:56 am I'm baaaaaaack!!!!! I'm late to the party but I'm here. Someone get me an NA beer please. Stopped drinking, met a girl, started liking country music, sold a bunch of guitars, covid happened, rotator cuff surgery, here I am. 😁 Glad to be back.
Welcome home! :D
Gandalf the Intonationer
Spike
Reactions:

Welcome back!
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift
Steve Prefontaine
toomanycats
Reactions:

BygDaddy wrote: ↑Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:56 am I'm baaaaaaack!!!!! I'm late to the party but I'm here. Someone get me an NA beer please. Stopped drinking, met a girl, started liking country music, sold a bunch of guitars, covid happened, rotator cuff surgery, here I am. 😁 Glad to be back.
Damn, I think you just wrote a song!

I'm Back

I'm late to the party but I'm here
Someone get me an NA beer
Stopped drinking, met a girl

Started liking country
Had rotator cuff surgery
I'm like an STD

Here I am
I'm Big Daddy and I'm glad to be back
Sold a bunch of guitars, covid happened
I'm baaaaaaack!!!!!
β€œThere are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
Gear_Junky
Reactions:

Welcome back!
toomanycats wrote: ↑Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:27 pm
Damn, I think you just wrote a song!
And rotator cuff thing is a very rock thing to get - I instantly thought of Pete Townsend's windmill :mrgreen:
Partscaster
Reactions:

Pictures, or she doesnt exist.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

BygDaddy wrote: ↑Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:56 am Stopped drinking, met a girl, sold a bunch of guitars,
You're frightening me more than the Supreme Court...and that's scary
BygDaddy
Reactions:

Can't figure out how to post a pic or I would. Haha. Thanks to all. It's good to be back. S type ngd this weekend.
fullonshred
Reactions:

Welcome Home. If you have contact info for any other Lost AGF members then please let them know where we are.