The Grand Marquis of my dreams..

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
mickey
Reactions:

Rollin Hand wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:48 pm I thought that the Lincoln used the Jag V8...oh well, 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.
In all honesty, I dunno whether Jag developed it or FoMoCo developed it, either way, it is a great engine. :D
Gandalf the Intonationer
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

mickey wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:50 pm
Rollin Hand wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:48 pm I thought that the Lincoln used the Jag V8...oh well, 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.
In all honesty, I dunno whether Jag developed it or FoMoCo developed it, either way, it is a great engine. :D
It doesn't really matter either way. If it's good, it's good.

Even then, I somewimes wonder about shoehorning the 3v Mustang 4.6 into a Lincoln LS, along with the stick. Same platform.....
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
MichaelR
Reactions:

@PoodlesAgain, did you buy the Grand Marquis?
I stand corrected again, Ford motor company owned jag at the time the Lincoln LS was produced, I thought the jag actually had a ford engine but its the other way around.
Lacking Talent
Reactions:

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif (41.63 KiB) Viewed 308 times