WTB or trade for Heritage guitar

MichaelR
Reactions:

I would consider a any Model you may have. I will trade my Oceanburst ad3200mcc with Buddha handwounds and or my blue Gibson Futura lp which has been modded a bit I.E. Grovers and bone nut, of course I still have all the stock parts so it can go back to original if you like. I also have two lp2500's one Ebony with Buddha handwounds and one Cherry Burst with Fleor hot pickups, all have hardcases.

Show me yours and Ill show you mine ;)
MichaelR
Reactions:

I would consider a any Model you may have. I will trade my Oceanburst ad3200mcc with Buddha handwounds and or my blue Gibson Futura lp which has been modded a bit I.E. Grovers and bone nut, of course I still have all the stock parts so it can go back to original if you like. I also have two lp2500's one Ebony with Buddha handwounds and one Cherry Burst with Fleor hot pickups, all have hardcases. With the right Heritage you could get a pileOguitars. :o

Show me yours and Ill show you mine ;)
MichaelR
Reactions:

Didn't mean to double post, I guess I don't understand the "full editor & preview" button.
golem
Reactions:

It seems Heritage has gotten pricier since they got bought out. You might try the heritage group on Facebook.
fullonshred
Reactions:

I wish you luck, sir. I have only one Heritage, a 1986 H170cm in Traditional Sunburst, and if life and circumstances allow I will keep it until I die and leave it to my younger sister.
MichaelR
Reactions:

golem wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:01 pm It seems Heritage has gotten pricier since they got bought out. You might try the heritage group on Facebook.
I don't know much about facebook as far as protection goes however I may give it a look thanks.
golem
Reactions:

MichaelR wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:47 pm I don't know much about facebook as far as protection goes however I may give it a look thanks.
If Facebook was its own internet, FB Groups would be like forums within it. In other words, you'd only get the protection that a payment service like PayPal (or any other equivalent) provides.

Assuming this ID doesn't change rapidly the Heritage group I'm a part of is here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/56102934732/

Recently they did reference another forum: http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/

I can't speak to how active it is.
MichaelR
Reactions:

Changed my mind, the ad-3200mcc is staying here =) but I'm still looking for a Heritage and we can figure out how to do it later.
pratteman
Reactions:

This one is local in STL if you're still looking...

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/msg/d/sa ... 25001.html

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

"No matter where you go, there you are."
AGF Refugee-5159