AGF 2020 Fantasy Football League?

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Lamf77
Reactions:

So much up in the air with the Covid-19 issue. But wanted to give a shout out to see if there is any interest. An email should have gone out to all of last years participants.
I will give all last years a week and then move on from there? No promises, except I will do my best to get this started up again.
$10 per entry, winner take all....same as last year.
PM me here with any questions, advice, etc.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

I did not get an email, but i have joined before and would do it again if there is indeed an NFL season.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
otisblove
Reactions:

I’d play if I can remember my yahoo password. If I win 3 titles in four years am I a dynasty?
dearlpitts
Reactions:
Gearlist: Strat,steat,strat,agile3018,tele ,mustang

did not get email, but have so many might have. i would love to play.
my new email is
earlpitt8@gmail.com
thanks
honyock
Reactions:

I'm going to bow out this year, not really interested in getting screwed over if someone gets Covid in playoffs or a false positive that costs a game. Already sick of fantasy baseball in the Covid times. Damn near impossible to play when you have guys you were banking on missing entire weekends like the Reds last week.
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
Lamf77
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:54 pm I did not get an email, but i have joined before and would do it again if there is indeed an NFL season.
Not sure what happened with the email will try again. It came to me? Will take Honyock off the league roster.
Lamf77
Reactions:

So Scott, dearlpitts and myself so far. I think we need at least 8 to have a decent league. PM me if you are interested.

Here is the league invite ling. Hoepfully will work.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... da1a1d2515
otisblove
Reactions:

I'm in.
Raindog
Reactions:

honyock wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:47 pm I'm going to bow out this year, not really interested in getting screwed over if someone gets Covid in playoffs or a false positive that costs a game. Already sick of fantasy baseball in the Covid times. Damn near impossible to play when you have guys you were banking on missing entire weekends like the Reds last week.
My sentiments exactly. Covid-era fantasy baseball sucks. And, with their political bullshit, I don't really care to hear about the NFL right now. Thanks for the offer to play again. I appreciate that.
Lamf77
Reactions:

Needa least 4 more to make it interesting. C'mon man! Only $10 and will be refundable if the season implodes.
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... itefriends
dearlpitts
Reactions:
Gearlist: Strat,steat,strat,agile3018,tele ,mustang

Gotta be people want play , ?
Lamf77
Reactions:

dearlpitts wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:15 pm Gotta be people want play , ?
I don't know the AGF board names to message some directly. All the communication from last year is on the old board. We have 4....need at least 8. C'mon man! Get out of your basement and join!