Sire Guitars and Basses
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Sorry I've been AWOL for quite a while. Lyuba is in Europe
visiting family so it's just me and the dog and finally had
some time to catch up on things.

ANYWAY...just got these two...

Excellent right out of the double boxes from Sweetwater.

Picked up two WHITE with Blue Interior Gator Cases too. :)
Attachments
T7-5A.jpg
T7-5B.jpg
T7-5C.jpg
T7-6D.jpg
S7-4A.jpg
S7-4B.jpg
S7-4C.jpg
S7-4D.jpg
S7-4E.jpg
Case-3.jpg
Case-6.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
SamIV
Reactions:

Nice looking and both are blue. Sire guitars seem to be getting great reviews these days. Happy two
new guitars day.
toomanycats
Reactions:

Good Lord! Is Sweetwater having a BOGO sale or something? :o

Beautiful guitars. Blue burst, abalone, and zebra humbuckers are just made for each other.
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Wow, two beauties. I have been eyeing the Sire Larry Carlton semi for awhile. They are fine guitars and remind me of Eastman in quality.

When I decided to acquire another semi some months back the H7 was on the short list. Then after much deliberation I decided to save cash because of the amount I play these days and went cheap with the Firefly. After some upgrades I am probably near what I would have paid for a H7. I probably saved a little and the Firefly is most excellent since upgrading. That said a friend of mine is in the market for an affordable semi and I let him take home the Firefly and the Miller to try out. I know I will regret it if I sell either to him but if he is in love I will let the FF go over the Miller. Turns out the Gretsch has become the go to semi. The Miller is special and let one get away a long time ago. Finding this one was a stroke of luck and not sure I could ever find another one. There were not many made.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Man those are beautiful tops on those guitars and the reviews show them as simply great guitars I've thought about jumping in on one myself. Congratulation brother great score I'm jealous "HeHeHe"
doc-knapp
Reactions:

Beautiful. I can't turn on youtube lately without seeing another great review for Sire guitars.
Partscaster
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:18 am I have been eyeing the Sire Larry Carlton semi for awhile. They are fine guitars and remind me of Eastman in quality.
When I decided to acquire another semi some months back the H7 was on the short list.
Same here. Some models/finishes had thinner nut width, perhaps too thin. I would need to re-discern which models had what. They seem to be good deals.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."