My new Gibson 335 **IT's HERE!**

SamIV
Reactions:

Very nice. I owned one in the 70’s. Don’t know what happened to it. I can assume the Firefly is now relegated to darkness in the closet? The poor thing.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

SamIV wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:24 am Very nice. I owned one in the 70’s. Don’t know what happened to it. I can assume the Firefly is now relegated to darkness in the closet? The poor thing.
Actually I let a friend take it home to play. He is somewhat of a beginner and had never played a semi-hollow before. He has had it now for about 2 months. I see him at least once a week. He said he likes it. Maybe he will make me an offer if not it will still get some play around here. I generally keep my gigging guitars together in their cases for loading out and use others around the house for practice or at the rehearsal space. As long as I own it, it will get action.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

If anyone here is interested in the Firefly let me know. It has Buddha pups, Grovers and has been professionally set up.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

That new guitar is a classy beauty. Enjoy!
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
tonebender
Reactions:

I won't give the Firefly away but I gigged with it enough that it is paid for so it has been depreciated to $0.00 on my books. I think I paid near $200 for it. Pups, tuners and set up another $200. I made $500 or so using it so at this point whatever I get I add it to $100 and that is how much it made me. I do not count my time playing because it is fun, I do that for free. I know I am not an accountant but that is how it works in my mind. If you are in need of a great semi cheap drop me a line.
Firefly After.jpg