Gibson The Collection: Keith Nelson | Worth checking out for classic Gibsons

golem
Reactions:

I like this series. I knew the band buckcherry but didn't recognize the guitarist by name:

toomanycats
Reactions:

I guess these guys didn't spend quite all of their money on cocaine. :lol:

But seriously, that is an impressive collection. Working at Guitar Center Hollywood must have presented a lot of opportunities to pick up great vintage guitars.
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
golem
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:21 pm I guess these guys didn't spend quite all of their money on cocaine. :lol:

But seriously, that is an impressive collection. Working at Guitar Center Hollywood must have presented a lot of opportunities to pick up great vintage guitars.
I always wonder about that. I've heard they give good deals to GC employees but at the wages one earns there you have to wonder what you'd be able to afford. Sounds like he learned a lot though and the knowledge has paid off from his years flipping. I like these ones that actually have the artists playing in the videos.
ID10t
Reactions:

golem wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:41 pm
toomanycats wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:21 pm I guess these guys didn't spend quite all of their money on cocaine. :lol:

I always wonder about that. I've heard they give good deals to GC employees but at the wages one earns there you have to wonder what you'd be able to afford. Sounds like he learned a lot though and the knowledge has paid off from his years flipping. I like these ones that actually have the artists playing in the videos.
and incredibly long story I'll spare you.... Back in the olden days (1997ish) I worked for The Men's Wearhouse after Army and then got a good paying job but continued on at TMW as an "Occasional" employee and kept the discount. 8-12 hours a month for 65% discount.I had fun too.