DC 580 CH

Brad
Reactions:

My phone camera doesn't pick reds up very well. This photo looks like my guitar is solid, fire engine red but it is transparent and not that bright red. So anyway, this was I think $130.00 new.
I changed the knobs but it's stock other than that. The tuners may go, I'm undecided on how well they hold. It may just be my superhuman bends knocking it out.
It played like a dream out of the box and I'm fine with the stock pickups. I love the 24 frets and edge mounted jack.This easily compares to Agiles I've had as far as cost:quality goes.
1000003060.jpg
tobijohn
Reactions:

Brad wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:28 pm ...I changed the knobs but it's stock other than that. The tuners may go, I'm undecided on how well they hold. It may just be my superhuman bends knocking it out.
It played like a dream out of the box and I'm fine with the stock pickups. I love the 24 frets and edge mounted jack.This easily compares to Agiles I've had as far as cost:quality goes.
The build quality of the more recent Indonesian HBs is just about as good as anything else I have regardless of price point...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar