"Metallic Pink" LP Steps Up In Quality

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

On sale right now for $160...$187 SHIPPED. Scarfed Neck Joint On An Inexpensive LP? YOWZA!

https://guitarsgarden.com/collections/f ... pink-color

Resistance was futile...Should be here on 8/16/23 :)

"Tape Farm" does a YT review and it's killer.

Oh yeah...I get NOTHING from the Firefly guys. Just love the guitars and the prices. :)

U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
thepezident
Reactions:
Gearlist: I got stuff

Been wanting to get their Explorer for a while now.....Havent managed to press the BUY button yet.
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

Glad to see a bit of the value-bracket of guitar buying is still alive on AGF!
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
SamIV
Reactions:

It’s amazing what you can get in a guitar for low money these
days. So how many are you up to in Firefly guitars to date?
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

SamIV wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:36 am It’s amazing what you can get in a guitar for low money these
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

jtcnj
Reactions:

Nice!
I am tempted by the F338 but am currently herding up the parts for a Tele partscaster build.
Despite that, I am trying to downsize in number.

I have been playing my Vee and JM Firefly guitars regularly.

@thepezident
The EX is in a case only because my racks are full.
Great guitar, minimum neck dive once I moved the neck heel strap button forward a bit.
It wasn't real bad, but now much improved. It does not need a Well-Hung strap, but is most excellent with it.

It only needed a set up and some nut slot file work. The fretwork was among the best I have received so far for level.
It could be QC hit or miss as the Vee had some slightly high/low frets - not bad though.
I leveled them both because I can, but would have been at least ok without.

The stock pickups are not bad / not great (totally subjective though). I just scored a used set of Gibson Classic 57/57+ Zebra white / black that might go in it.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.
SamIV
Reactions:

LightWingStudios wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:22 am
SamIV wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:36 am It’s amazing what you can get in a guitar for low money these
Well that is quite a few. Could be in the record books. Thirty two more than I own to be honest. I do own an IYV if that counts.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

SamIV wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:16 pm
LightWingStudios wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:22 am
Well that is quite a few. Could be in the record books. Thirty two more than I own to be honest. I do own an IYV if that counts.
Sure it counts! Do I need to ADD an "IYV" section? :)

That's FF guitars. Total Stable is 64...Gibson, Epi, Agile, SX, FF...yada, yada, yada.

Tobi John makes me look like a "Rookie"...I believe he's in the "200+ League". LOL!

The FF above arrived yesterday. STUNNED" is the only word I can use. Waiting on a TP-6 Fine Tuning Tailpiece to arrive next week
before I give the usual treatement and setup. Pics then to follow.