NGD: "Green Goblin" Firefly Florentine Les Paul Has Landed!

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Semi Hollow, Metallic GREEN, Mini in Neck, HB in the Bridge. Mini is great...HB gotta go...too microphonic.
Added a TP-6 Tailpiece, 9s and have a Gibson 490T waiting in the wings. Frets are Stainless Steel with ball ends.
Custom Truss Rod Cover. Tuners are quite serviceable and weighs in at just under 7.5lbs. $249 SHIPPED.
Attachments
Collage-1.jpg
Collage-2.jpg
Collage-3.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
Buddha Pickups
Reactions:

You're on a roll
That's a cool pickup combo too
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

You truly are a Firefly freak in the same manner as the old Agile freaks. Too bad they do not have B stock sales. Enjoy the HNGD. I have that one Firefly semi and it is working out well for me. I have a set of pups being made and then it will be better. Jury is still out on the tuners. I need to play it for an entire rehearsal with strings that have settled and then make a decision. Chances are I will upgrade.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:36 pm You truly are a Firefly freak in the same manner as the old Agile freaks. Too bad they do not have B stock sales. Enjoy the HNGD. I have that one Firefly semi and it is working out well for me. I have a set of pups being made and then it will be better. Jury is still out on the tuners. I need to play it for an entire rehearsal with strings that have settled and then make a decision. Chances are I will upgrade.
RE: "Locking Tuners"...Look on ScamAzon from Musiclily...inexpensive and work great. My goal with these guitars is that AFTER all the Mods are done it runs me $500 or LESS. Alot of them need nothing but that depends on what you playing style calls for. If you're a "High Gain Freak" PUPS definitely need to be swapped. :)
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I installed 18:1 Grovers and custom wound pups. It should be a mean machine.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole