NGD: Firefly Lands AGAIN!

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Found this under the tree this morning and IMMEDIATELY went bonkers...then setup mode...only added a TP-6 Tailpiece
and a Custom Truss Rod Cover. Installed 9's on it.

WHAT A WIFE! Never expected it. She had it shipped to friend who apparently brought it to the house while I was out and
put it next the tree on a stand before I got up today. Sneaky little wench! Think I'll keep her. :)

Firefly Metallic Green Semi Hollowbody HB in the Bridge and Mini HB in the Neck. Says she paid $240 SHIPPED for it.

NUTZ!

Nice slim Neck, finish is FLAWLESS. PUPS get microphonic with High Gain which is normal for these guitars. Sounds decent clean.
Frets are AMAZING...rounded edges, Rosewood board, serviceable Tuners. Probably going to swap the PUPS at some time with
Gibsons I already have. Can't see the White numbers on the knobs well so I ordered a set with Black numbers off of ScamAzon for
$7.50 that should be here Wednesday. Weighs in at 8LBS. exactly.

All in all I'd give it an 8.5 out of 10...PUPS is the reason for lowering it a bit.
Attachments
Green-SH-0.jpg
Green-SH-2.jpg
Green-SH-2B.jpg
Green-SH-3.jpg
Green-SH-4.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
Partscaster
Reactions:

It looks nice.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

What is the neck profile like. It is more Gibson 60's or 50's?
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:20 am What is the neck profile like. It is more Gibson 60's or 50's?
Slim...not a Baseball Bat. Not sure if that is 50' or 60's...I ALWAYS get confused. )
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
idiotsdelight
Reactions:

You dont see a green Custom everyday. Pretty sweet.

It needs some good pinstriping.