Firefly Explorer...

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Flamed Tobacco Burst with 3 Mini Humbuckers...

Did a Setup and added a TP-6 Fine Tuning Tailpiece.

$277 SHIPPED.

NOYCE! :)
Attachments
FB-1.jpg
FB-2.jpg
FB-3.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
Buddha Pickups
Reactions:

Looks good 👍
Not a Firebird?
jtcnj
Reactions:

HNGD!

I saw those and almost bit.
They were gone pretty quick. The other 2 were 2 HB.

When I saw the title I got excited since I would have grabbed an Explorer type there.
Explorer and Firebird are really the last body types I want and have yet to try and still GAS for, oh and a Gretsch Double Jet, and a the right double cut LP type, and a .......
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.
toomanycats
Reactions:

From a purely visual standpoint, and at that price, that guitar is off the charts. If in addition to that it's actually a player, then it's an insane win.

You've gotta ask yourself, why doesn't Rondo offer something exactly like this at a similar price? I think that Kurt would sell them faster than they could arrive.
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
thepezident
Reactions:
Gearlist: I got stuff

toomanycats wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:17 am
You've gotta ask yourself, why doesn't Rondo offer something exactly like this at a similar price? I think that Kurt would sell them faster than they could arrive.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

toomanycats wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:17 am You've gotta ask yourself, why doesn't Rondo offer something exactly like this at a similar price? I think that Kurt would sell them faster than they could arrive.
In some ways, the SX liquid is the Rondo version, and probably a better deal from a quality standpoint.

Firefly is still a young company and doing things in small batches and likely still flying under the radar when it comes to copyright issues, etc. If you spend any time in the FF forums on FB, you would see that their customer support makes Rondo look like Sweetwater in comparison. I believe FF is owned and managed by a Chinese entity as well, so that may also be part of the way they are getting away with it.

It's basically a different business model and my guess is that Kurt just doesn't want the headaches associated.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )