Newest Firefly Purchase...Flame Maple Grey Burst DC...P-90s!

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

May end up sticking a set of Wilkinson Mini HBs in it but it's good to go as is.

Had an $8 Discount Code...$189 SHIPPED!

Did a setup, fret board conditioning, my usual TP-6 Tailpiece, Locking Tuners, added Speed Knobs later and a set of 9's...total ran me close to $300

Killer guitar and INSANE VALUE! :)

https://guitarsgarden.com/collections/f ... ric-guitar
Attachments
FlamedGreyDC-1.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
Lamf77
Reactions:

Nice......what type of P90s are in it? I have an older white model and these wer ice picky ceramics...put in Alnico 5. Looks sweet!
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Lamf77 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:23 pm Nice......what type of P90s are in it? I have an older white model and these wer ice picky ceramics...put in Alnico 5. Looks sweet!
New ones have Alnico 5. I may swap to Plastic Chrome Covers which I have. :)
Attachments
Chrome-P90-Covers.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

artandsoul
Reactions:
Gearlist: sx callisto cus ds tobacco quilt, A2 probuckers.
sx hawk car p90 all stock.
agile al3200 purple black quilt, all stock.
jet city 50w 6l6 warren hanes mod
jet city 100w ltd el34 warren hanes mod
big knob pedals color jumbo, behringer super fuzz, joyo dig tuner, black arts toneworks lstr fuzz" green muff clone"
412 eminence swamp thang 600watts in egnater cabinet

Cool looking guitar and yes the chrome covers makes it look nice! I see firefly has a few models on amazon now the v, x and few sg shapes for cheap prices great mod platforms
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I have only owned the one Firefly and I have to admit that after some up grades that thing is one helluva guitar. First there was the Agiles, then the Harley Bentons and now Firefly guitars. All great platforms to mod. I guess I could mention SX and Douglas too. Some of the Agiles were good just the way they came even though we all modified them.

Gotta hand it to you, you really have jumped in with the Firefly guitars. This one is very nice and I am sure it is a great player. Congrats on the NGD.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:44 pm I have only owned the one Firefly and I have to admit that after some up grades that thing is one helluva guitar. First there was the Agiles, then the Harley Bentons and now Firefly guitars. All great platforms to mod. I guess I could mention SX and Douglas too. Some of the Agiles were good just the way they came even though we all modified them.

Gotta hand it to you, you really have jumped in with the Firefly guitars. This one is very nice and I am sure it is a great player. Congrats on the NGD.
SX moded heavily...Fishman Triple Play Midi too. :)
Attachments
Agile-LP-Modded-With-Fishman-3.jpg