Lefty tuners

Pickup and Parts reviews, advice, discussions here
mozz
Reactions:

Going to put a lefty tele neck on a righty tele body and am looking for a set of cheap lefty tuners. If you have a set of take offs let me know and I'll paypal you the money.
AGF refugee
tobijohn
Reactions:

mozz wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:29 pm Going to put a lefty tele neck on a righty tele body and am looking for a set of cheap lefty tuners. If you have a set of take offs let me know and I'll paypal you the money.
I have a couple in-lines slated for upgraded tuners, so I'll have a free set for you. How soon will you need them?
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
mozz
Reactions:

No hurry. I won't be working on it till it gets warmer. Trying to get all the parts together. I have the pickguard, pickups, ferrules, knobs, straplocks, pots. Things i "think i have somewhere here in another box" are the neck plate, bridge and output jack.

Wife has been buying things on Temu, i found the lefty neck for $18 but it has since gone up to closer to $50. Basically the same stuff Ali express sells but free shipping.
AGF refugee
tobijohn
Reactions:

mozz wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:05 pm No hurry. I won't be working on it till it gets warmer. Trying to get all the parts together. I have the pickguard, pickups, ferrules, knobs, straplocks, pots. Things i "think i have somewhere here in another box" are the neck plate, bridge and output jack.
If you don't hear from me before then, give me a heads-up a week or so before you plan on starting the build...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar