hadean tele deluxe pickguard?

Pickup and Parts reviews, advice, discussions here
artandsoul
Reactions:
Gearlist: sx callisto cus ds tobacco quilt, A2 probuckers.
sx hawk car p90 all stock.
agile al3200 purple black quilt, all stock.
jet city 50w 6l6 warren hanes mod
jet city 100w ltd el34 warren hanes mod
big knob pedals color jumbo, behringer super fuzz, joyo dig tuner, black arts toneworks lstr fuzz" green muff clone"
412 eminence swamp thang 600watts in egnater cabinet

Has anyone ever changed the pickguard on the hadean or sx tele deluxe? I ordered one on amazon and it wont work without routing out pickup cavity to make it work since a real fender the pickups are routed close to bridge. i have covered the stock sx and hadean pickguards on tele with blk vinyl and looks nice but this is already blk lol. thinking i may have to find vinyl to cover the pickguard if i cant find a workable replacement. the squier tele deluxe looks closer to sx size but dont know without ordering one, the good thing about amazon returns lol
20221207_105305_HDR.jpg
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
littlebadboy
Reactions:

You can send a trace to https://www.wdmusic.com/pickguards-cust ... tions.html and they will cut one out for you with a variety of finishes to choose from. I had them cut a few for me and I was pleased with the finished products.