Caliguitar Pickups?

Pickup and Parts reviews, advice, discussions here
tony1852
Reactions:

Anyone ever tried or heard of these guys?

http://www.caliguitar.com/pickup/guitar_pickups.htm#1

I came across this website when I was looking at the Artec/Giovanni pickups. If you click BUY NOW on the website, it takes you to a page that has a list of 'Artec Worldwide', which I assumed would be resellers. On the Caliguitar site, the seem to have their own branded pickups. Do we think that Artec makes the pickups maybe for Caliguitar?
Partscaster
Reactions:

never heard of Caliguitar, but I think artec likely makes pickups for many smaller brand name sellers perhaps like GFS, Stratosphere, dragonfly ??? ..Im assuming, but dont really know.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
honyock
Reactions:

I almost bought a set because I really wanted a cheap wide range looking humbucker for the neck of my tele but didn't really seem any better than any of the import brands made for others like GFS, GMadness on eBay, etc. So I haven't pulled the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
mozz
Reactions:

$18 for a neck power humbucker with ceramic magnet, buy 2 and swap out the mag for A2.
AGF refugee
solteroblues
Reactions:

I bought a set of their P90's a few years ago. I don't really remember much about them, but at that price its worth a shot.
tony1852
Reactions:

Then the P90' must not been very memorable. I'm assuming that you don't have them or the guitar they were in.